Chapter 4 - Rag doll

Not being at home wasn't old or new news. It was the present and currently happening news. Sven pushed me suddenly to the ground in the corner of the room after splaying some hay and straw down on the ground.

"You'll sleep here" he said his voice leaving no room to argue, but would I have?  There is an air of power around him, as if his presence forces me to obey. Although I know he is capable of over powering me at any second.

He pulled the belt through the buckle and I was free. Rubbing my wrists vigorously, trying to put some feeling into them. There were red marks on my wrists with the belt edges had been. I exhaled gratefully, relieved to have my hands freed.

I had been pushed to the floor in a corner of the room with a kind of wooded wall enclosing the corner, like a screen. I curled up in the hay and straw and waited for sleep. The flickering orange light, lit the room and cast shadows where I was but it spread no warmth.

The longer is sat the more I knew, this was not going to be a place of good living conditions, certainly not for me anyway.

Quite some time passed and I sat in the cold, too worked up to relax on my first night with a roof over my head and a straw pile to lay down on. Too frightened to move, until I knew Sven was asleep. It feels strange to be addressing, even in thoughts, him by his name.

There were heavy snores form the fire side. I peered around the screen. My fingers ached from the cold of behind the screen. I numbly crawled towards the fire. It's flames were still high and warmed the room. The closer I got the warmer I felt. I stopped at Sven's back his hair spilled over his shoulder and the pelt of fur that he used as his bed covers was wrapped around him. I caught a glimpse of a pinkish colour just under his collar bone. I had stopped right behind him, my knees barely touching off his fur pelt. Without thinking I had traced his blemish with my finger tips. This place must be one of a society based on strength and the survival of the fittest. Do I stand a chance? It's a scar that my fingers go down along, old but no less painful at the time I'm sure.

I must have placed too much pressure, it must have been noticeable enough to have woken him. His startling eyes were staring up at me. I hastily moved back with a gasp and ushering an apology. But before I could move to quickly he had grabbed my wrist and sat up letting the pelt fall to his waist reviling his bare chest. I blushed and looked away. The flickering fire light cast quick shadows over his face. Such demon like intimidating features, a mentality of kill or be killed radiated from him.

"What were you planing?" he pulled me back towards him his brooding eyes starred at me. He must have to be on guard all the time to come out with a statement like that. 

"N-nothing!" I shuck my head violently. He let out a sarcastic fake laugh.

"Please let go your hurting me" I tired pulling my arm free but he pulled me closer. We were nose to nose I had been lurched up on to his lap. I blushed hoping that he was wearing clothes under that fur pelt. I tilted my chin up so I didn't have to look into his eyes. There was suddenly a firm tug of the material around my waist  having been pulled onto him he had forced my hands to land on the flat of his chest.

I kept my eyes averted knowing he was still looking at me. There was a strange sensation, a tickling on the nape of my neck. My breath escaped me in the sound of 'ah'. It was all too quickly that I felt soft lips on my skin. Shock had frozen my brain. I felt a strained sensation in the pit on my stomach. what is this? I thought to myself. I pushed against his chest forcibly trying to free myself.

"Stop please" I said breathlessly. I felt a smile on his lips against my skin. He found my pleading funny. I began to panic, this is not how I wanted this to happen, it's sinful to taint a body before marriage.

"No- I don't want to" he said his voice distorted a little by his lips against my skin. I whimpered a little when he rolled a little of the soft skin around my neck between his teeth. His hands were rude and found themselves in places they shouldn't be whilst out of wedlock.

There was a change in sensation, a soft slippery feeling. I bolted up and freeze when I realised his tongue was lining me jaw. He stopped to then take my bottom lip between his teeth softly. He ran his tongue over it.

"Please" I tired begging. I was close to tears with the current situation. My heart ached and my throat burned with the impending tears.

"Oh your no fun!" He cursed. He got up discarding my like a rag doll.

I sat in the light of the fire as tears began to trickle down my cheeks.