chapter eight

The next week flew by in no time,it was now a week after my birthday and i had been hanging out with nick some throughout the week.weve gotten closer in just that week,hes not so bad after all i finally decided.its saturday and nicks coming over he said he needed to talk to me  about what i had no idea well have to see.im in the kitchen when i hear the doorbell"come in" i yell out i know who it is.a few seconds later he appears in the kitchen doorway,"you look good today sweetheart" he smirks and walks over to the kitchen island and sits down."thank you i guess" i giggle. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" I ask him "well i kind of needed to tell you something about us"he says quietly but i can still hear him due to my keen hearing."what about us?"i say with confusion in my voice and on my face."you know how wolves have mates,the one person their drawn to no matter how hard they fight it,theyre destined to be together"i look at him slowly "yes ive heard about it why?" I shoot back.he sighs like hes nervous,whys he so nervous."you are my mate and destined to be luna of our pack"he says calmly."im what???"i have to sit down and breathe,im fine with him being my mate im even happy i found my mate,but me be a luna.i dont know if i can do this,am i strong enough am i a good enough leader for that,or will i mess up?all this runs threw my head at one time,nick pulls me out of my thoughts"please say something youre scaring me" he says pleadingly.i blink a few times "thats alot to take in" i manage to get out.he sighs and looks down at the ground."i understand if you reject me as your mate i shoulda told you to begin with"he says sadly.i snap out of it quickly"no no no im happy your my mate actually but me a luna i dont know if i can do it i dont know what to do ill mess  up"i tell him honestly he smiles at me "youll do just fine sweetheart and im here for you every step of the way"i smile and wrap my arms around him and hug him tight"so you accept me as your mate right?" He asks sounding almost worried."of course i do silly"i reply back.he just grins picks me up and kisses me on the cheek and spins me around." Ok ok ok im gonna get dizzy"i giggle softly"i love that sound" he tells me while looking in my eyes i blush and look away."he turns me to face him again "dont be shy sweetheart"he kisses my nose and stands back up"now youre officially mine"he says in a husky voice.my jaw drops and i realize it was him in my dream sayin i was his.he looks at me worried"whats wrong?"he asks,i look up at him and tell him about my dream.he smiles and chuckles softly"let me explain that was my dream but you seen it to because we have a special bond,maybe youve noticed feeling like your drawn to me or feel things you havent before and we can also comunicate telepathically"he explains to me and stays quiet letting it all sink in."so thats what all these weird things ive been feeling are"i say slowly. He just smiles and nods at me,i smile back at him"makes alot of sense now"i say to noone inparticular.