chapter seven

Its around six thirty and i just finished setting everything up and decorating,i look around making sure everything is perfect as the doorbell rings.i wander who that is their thirty minutes early,i walk to my door and open it to see nick.i smile at him "come on in your the first one here"i tell him as i move to let him in."i was hoping to be here first,i wanted to give you your birthday present before anyone got here"i smile up at him"you didnt have to get me anything"i blush"this morning was plenty"."its no big deal he says,you deserve it"i blush harder as he pulls out a long rectangle shaped box,i think to myself "he barely knows me and hes getting me jewelery,whats wrong with him"at this time he grins why i have no idea i ignore it as he opens the box and reveals a beautiful silver wolf with emeralds as eyes.my jaw drops ,my eyes are green when i shift!!"i-i-its amazing" i tell him he grins at me like a kid in a candy store."turn around and ill put it on for you"i turn around and lift my hair out of the way and he clasps it onto my neck i feel the cool  metal touch my skin. i turn around and take him by suprise by tackling him in a hug he regains his composure and hugs me back."thank you so much i love it"."your welcome sweetheart im glad you like it".at that moment the doorbell goes off and i go to answer it just about everyone has showed up at one time some i dont recognize."hi everyone thanks for comin theres food and drinks in the dining room,the t.vs in the living room,i got a pool out back and the cd players in the living room make yourselves at home and enjoy"i smile and everyone piles in and sits presents on the table with the food .everyone eats and starts drinking,we cut some music on and decide to make it a pool party.were all in the pool laughing and having a good time im glad everyones having fun.next thing i know a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist and somehow i know who it is without even looking."hold your nose"is all he says im confused as hell then i feel myself coming out the water."nooo nick put me down"i command him he laughs and throws me back in the water anyways i come up and glare at him."you know thats twice ive ended up under the water against my will since ive met you"he just laughs at me showing off his adorable smile.wait did i just really think that.i shake my head slightly to clear my head."im sorry sweetheart i wont do it again"he finally says."fine" i tell him.we go back to swimming and eventually we all get out and go in eat some more they all pitched in and got me a cake.i opened all my presents which were awesome, i was happy to have such amazing friends.i  met a few members of my soon to be pack,josh,chris,jeremy and justin.we all hung around talking,laughing,drinking and playing beer pong.everyone started leaving around eleven and after everyone was gone except nick,josh,chris,jeremy,and justin nick looks at me "ready to join your pack sweetheart"i smile at him" as ready as ill ever be"i reply."go change into something nice and meet us at your spot" he tells me.i smile and nod and run upstairs and decide on a halter style black dress that was knee length and some black flats.i finish getting ready and head off to my spot in the woods.i start feeling nervous as i get closer,as i reach the bushes i see nick standing there waiting for me."wow you look gorgeous,everyone is waiting for you"he says quietly.i blush"thanks and im ready"i reply.he takes my hand and leads me into the clearing and see atleast a hundred people.my eyes widen as i look around,nick squeezes my hand gently"its ok"is all he says as we come to a stop in front of everyone.he clears his throat and everyone looks our way."tonight i would like all of you to meet our newest member of the bluemoon pack,on her sixteenth birthday we welcome her into our pack and family welcome lyne"everyone starts clapping and bows their heads slightly.im a little confused but keep quiet as nick leads me away from everyone."see that wasnt so bad right?"  He asks me "no not at all"i reply back.he smiles at me "go home and get some sleep youve had a long day"i smile up at him and nod "thank you again for everything"i tell him."youre welcome now go rest goodnight sweetheart"."goodnight" i say back and head home.