chapter one

ill start off by telling you a little about who i am....im lyne and i have a secret...im a wolf.im short about 5'4 long bright red hair(dyed natural its dark brown)i have hazel/green eyes and am usually quiet unless your a good friend or family.so anyways on to my story.

its may 1st only fifteen days till my birthday.im excited because this will be my golden birthday 16 on may 16.i run around my room searching for my damn cellphone again i just cant keep up with it."ugh where the hell could it be"i say out loud getting frustrated now.i tear my room apart one more time before i remember its in my bathroom from where i was getting dressed.i trudge into my bathroom grab my phone and keys and head to my car to go to school.i check my messages once i reach the school and see one from my bestfriend marie.

marie:hey get ur ass to school theres some new hot guys

i reply with a quick here and hit send.i check my makeup before i get out.as i walk up to our usual spot i notice a group of five guys standing together."hmmm i wander why they tranferred here and why so many"i think to myself,i push the thoughts aside as i approach marie."hey marie so thats them huh?"

"yeah theyre all so hot but the dark haired ones really hot"she says while pratically drooling.i laugh at her"marie put your tongue back in your mouth youre gonna scare them off "she glares at me "oh shuttup you know you want em to" i hit her arm playfully "oh whatever they look like trouble" i retort back.she seemed unfazed by my remark.the first bell rings signaling we only have five minutes before class starts i rush off to my locker and start shoving stuff in and pulling stuff out at the same time when i drop one of my books.i go to pick it up when someone beats me to it.i look up to thank them and freeze as im met with bright blue eyes and blonde hair,it was one of the new guys i seen this morning."th-thank you " i stutter out."no problem lyne"he replies back.i snap my head back in his direction"how do you know my name ?"i quickly ask"ive never seen him a day in my life"i think to myself.he smirks at me and says"aah but i know many things about you sweetheart"i look at him completely confused "how the hell do you know me ive never seen you before"the smirk hes wearing stays plastered on his face ."dont worry im nick by the way and youll be seeing plenty of me"i start to reply with my usual smartass attitude and realize im late for class"oh shit im late" thats all i manage to blurt before running off down the hall leaving tall blonde and mysterious back at my locker."ill deal with that later" i say to myself as i finally reached my class and began my boring day.