Chapter 7- Nightmare

Chapter 7:

I woke up the next morning to find my room completely empty. Hmm, surprising. I took a long, hot shower and threw some random clothes on. I lazily walked to the kitchen and poured myself some Lucky Charms.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Alaric said, walking in.

"Did you finish grading tests?" I asked.

"Yeah, I was up until 2." He replied, grabbing some Lucky Charms for himself. I sure hope he didn't see Elijah last night...

"Awesome, we gonna do anything today?" I shoved another scoop in my mouth.

"I have to go up to the school, we have go set up for that 80's dance." He shrugged. I made an 'oh' sound and nodded. Yes! House to myself! Sure enough, an hour later I was home alone listening to music full blast.

"Take my hand grip it tightly! I promise pain will pass you silently, silently! Take my hand grip it tightly! With your neck I'll kiss you violently, violently!" I sang to Violent Kisses by Eyes Set to Kill. The song finished and Stereo Hearts came on. I fixed myself some Ramen Noodles and ate them happily. There was a knock on the door and I opened to see Stefan.

"Well hello Stefan! What's up?" I let him in.

"Have you seen Damon?" He asked.

"Nope, been here all day." I shrugged. He nodded and walked back down the sidewalk to his car. See, vampires have cars! I shut the door and walked through the house, trying to find something to do. I finally found a notebook and a pen and I sat down on the couch. I scribbled random lines and when I was done, it looked like a ton of lines. Well that sucked. There was yet again another knock on the door, only this time it was Damon.

"You know-" I started but he cut me off.

"I know Stefan's looking for me. I need to borrow some of your dad's vampire hunting stuff." He said, stepping into the house. Well, at least he knocked.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not aloud to just give those away." I told him.

"It's for a good cause, I'm gonna kill that vampire once and for all." He shrugged.

"It's not going to be that easy to kill him, so I'm pretty sure none of my dad's stuff can kill him." I warned. I didn't know it at the time, but I was actually trying to defend Elijah.

"How would you know that?" He asked, wheeling around to look at me.

"First of all when you supposedly killed him, he's alive ain't he? Second, when he told me to pass on the message, he said he was an original vampire." I explained.

"You mean the first family of vampires?" He stared at me wide-eyed.

"Nah, the Teddy Bear vampires, of course the original vampire family!" I rolled my eyes.

"This just got worse, see why I need your dad's stuff?" He said.

"He did warn us that Klaus is coming." I pointed out.

"Why are you defending him? He's on the wrong side of this, he needs to be killed." He sized me up.

"We just maybe looking at this the wrong way, this guy could be trying to help us!" I shouted.

"I'm not going to take any chances! This guy could kill Elena at any moment when I could of prevented it!" He yelled.

"Well I'm sorry Damon, but you can't use any of my dad's stuff, so leave." I told him. He glared down at me for a few more seconds but then stormed out of the house. I huffed and slammed the door shut, since he forgot to.