Chapter 10- Kill All Your Friends

Chapter 10: Kill All Your Friends

I stared out the widow at the pouring rain. It had been a week since Elena had killed Elijah, and I've barely talked to anyone. I haven't even talked to Alaric and Damon, and that's saying something.

"Ryan, you'll have to come out of that room sometime!" Damon sang, coming into my room. Hm, I thought I saw him walk inside the house.

"Go away Damon." I growled. I could about hear him rolling his eyes before he plopped down next to me on the window seal.

"Oh come on, let's get out! You should at least be happy, your boyfriend didn't burn when I tried to light him on fire!" He said.

"You tried to set him on fire?!?" I yelled, ignoring the boyfriend point. His eyes darkened and he was in my face in a second.

"You actually care for him, don't you?" He asked.

"I do not." I grumbled, but I knew that was a lie.

"Well then, come on! Let's go out, get a drink, kill some people!" He cheered. Is he bipolar?

"No, I'm just going to stay here and stare at the beautiful rain." I told him, turning back to my window.

"Don't make me compel you." He warned.

"You can't." I pointed out. He huffed and started trying to pull me up, but barely did any effort in it.

"Please! I promise I'll stop trying to hurt your dead boyfriend!" He whined. I knew he wouldn't leave until I agreed, so I did. He started grinning like an idiot before dragging me out the door. I yelled by over my shoulder to Alaric as the front door was being slammed behind us. We hopped into his car and we sped off down the road. He turned up the radio and you will not believe what song came on that Damon is so obsessed with. 'I'm Sexy and I Know it.' Soon enough we were both singing along to it and fighting over who's theme song it is. We arrived at the Salvatore Boarding house in no time by going at the speed he was going. I don't know why he brought me here, but I just went along with it. We walked inside and we saw Stefan and Elena in the living room. That was until I got a closer look and realized it was Katherine.

"Ugh, why did you drag me out of my house to come here?" I complained.

"I was bored, I didn't think she would be back here so soon." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and collapsed on the couch next to Stefan, Damon sitting next to me.

"This is a complete bore, I was hoping you would of at least brought my doppelgänger." Katherine said.

"She has something special about her, I have something special about me, she's not the only special one around here." I muttered. I don't actually care, I don't want to be surrounded like Elena is.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you can't be compelled. Why was that again?" She asked.

"If Elijah can't figure it out, you can't." I shrugged.

"Wait, you were hanging out with Elijah?" Stefan asked. I mentally cursed myself for saying that out loud and shook my head.

"No, just when I first met him, he realized I couldn't be compelled and when he bit me, he was trying to find out why." I replied. It wasn't really a lie, I just didn't say the other times I was with him.

"Aww, the little human is in love with an Original vampire, how cute." Katherine cooed.

"I do not." I snapped. I don't love him, he's just a friend. She narrowed her eyes at me as they slowly turned dark.

"Watch who you're talking to girl." She warned. I glared at her but Damon interrupted us.

"No matter how hot this looks right now, you need to leave Katherine." He said.