Chapter 3- You

Okay, I'm completely bored right now soo, yeah. PLEASE SHARE! :D 

P.S- Here's the link of the picture for the last chapter! http://XxElijahVampLoverxX.deviantart.com/art/Vampire-Diaries-FanFiction-288416173?qo=0&catpath=gallery:xxelijahvamploverxx:35732691&order=0&offset=0

Chapter 3: You

Chapter 3:  

I slowly opened my eyes, wincing at the light. I groaned and sat up, my eyes adjusting to the bright light. I looked around and jumped up when I didn't recognized where I was.  

"Sit back down, you need rest." A voice spoke from behind me and I turned around to see Stefan. I remembered what happened earlier, they were vampires, and I wasn't gonna be one of those stupid girls to ask.  

"Take me home, I don't trust vampires like you." I growled.  

"Okay, but you wont remember any of this." His eyes darkened and his pupils widened just like Damon's did earlier, and had the same affect. I pushed it away and stood my ground.  

"Of course I'll remember this, just take me home, and it's not like anyone's gonna believe me if I told. I just literally moved here!" I pointed out. I was then pushed up against the wall with Damon holding me down.  

"Who are you?" He growled. 

"Ryan Saltzman!" I cried out, pain shooting through my head when I hit the wall.  

"No, are you like a hunter, werewolf?" He asked. What the heck does he mean? 

"I'm human?" I offered, still not knowing what he meant. He growled in frustration and let me go, pacing the room.  

"She knows we're vampires, can't be compelled, AND is human! This just got so easy." He grumbled.  

"She doesn't have vervain in her system?" Stefan questioned, acting calm.  

"No, if she did I would be sick!" Damon yelled. Anger issues much?  

"Look, I need to go home, my dad's probably freaking out by now." I said. Stefan nodded and started towards the front door when Damon stopped me.  

"We can't just let her go!" He complained. 

"Well, I'll come tomorrow after school if that floats your boat. Stefan and I will be going to the same school." I pointed out.  

"Fine." He hissed and let me go. There was no way in heck that I was going back there tomorrow. I followed Stefan out the front door and to his car. I got in the passenger seat and he took off. 

"You're not coming back tomorrow." He said, didn't ask. 

"Yup, I'm not gonna, he tried to make me his dinner today!" I told him. He shrugged but didn't say anything, knowing I was right. I told him the address of my new house and he got me there in no time.  

"See you tomorrow Ryan!" He called as I walked up the steps. I turned around and waved at him, opened the front door, walked in, and shut it.  

"Ryan, where have you been?" Alaric's voice floated to me, making me jump. I turned slowly to see him standing in the kitchen doorway.  

"Goodness! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I gasped, walking in circles trying to find my room. He rolled his eyes and pushed past me, walking down a hall. I followed him and he stopped at the last door. He walked in the room and I went in after him. A big dark purple bed sat in the middle, black furniture was wherever up against the wall, and a big flat screen TV sat on the dresser.  

"Nice, now I just need to paint it black, get posters, and stuff." I collapsed on the bed.  

"Where were you?" Alaric asked again.