10

[Noodle's P.O.V]

The next morning, I roused to the sound of a certain Satanist's snores ringing in my ears from the next room over. I huffed and rolled over, completely forgetting that I was in Stuart's bed with him in it. He had drool running down his chin. I giggled softly and kissed his head gently. I assumed that he would wake up later. I quietly climbed down the steps and began to think of things for breakfast.

By the time 2D roused, it was six in the morning. The sunlight was streaming through the trees at the time. He clumsily walked down the steps and hugged me from behind. I giggled, "Good morning Sunshine," I poured a cup of coffee, "sleep well?" He nodded his head with fatigue. I turned to lean forward and kiss him.

"Fanks luv. I appreciate yew cookin' this mornin'."He spoke as he plopped down at the table. We gulped down our breakfast. Luckily I had made breakfast for everyone, so I didn't have to worry about anyone waking up and not having breakfast. As soon as I opened my mouth to speak, familiar footsteps pounded in my ears. I looked over to see that it was Russel coming for breakfast.

After Russel ate, he called me over to the door. I looked to 2D for a few moments before going to the door. Russel, opening the door, told me to go outside with him to smoke. I grabbed a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He shut the door and we both sat on the porch.

"Hand me one."
"Alright." I handed a cigarette over to him with the lighter before grabbing one for me.
"Thanks. Now, I have a few questions for you." My stomach began to churn. I had a bad feeling that he was going to ask me about 2D.

"What's going on with you and 2D? I've noticed you two I have grown closer over this past month or so. He has been acting strange. You and him also kept sitting by each other. I just want to know. I don't like being in the dark about things, you know." His ghostly eyes burned into my viridescent ones.  I swallowed, keeping my mouth around my cigarette. "Tell me now." He spoke sternly.

I exhaled. "Promise you won't get mad?"
"Promise."

"Well.. You know I've had a crush on Stuart for years, ever since I was a teenager. We started talking a few weeks ago when you two left and he told me that he loved me. He loves me, Russ, and I love him. So-So you can't stop that." I began to grow emotional. I huffed the cigarette again, attempting to hide my emotions.

The drummer sighed. "Listen Noodle, I'm not going to tear you two apart. I just don't want him to hurt you. I am really happy for you two, but I don't know how Murdoc will react."

My stomach untwisted in relief. "I don't care about Mudz's reaction. I just don't know how we can make it work within the band. I know you shouldn't date within the band, but.. I can't help it." I sighed, smoke tumbling from my mouth.

Russel allowed a smoke cloud to ring around his bald head. "I know. How do you think the media will react?"

"They won't know."
"They will." He sadly spoke, crossing his arms.
"Don't make it worse."

He wrapped an arm around me in comfort, just smoking with me. My thoughts traced back to my singer. What would he think? Why wasn't Russel speaking with him instead? "You know that 2D will never hurt me."I suddenly spoke, my gaze flicking over to see him.

"I know, but I have to protect you." Was all he said in response. We smoked for awhile in silence. We eventually returned inside to see Murdoc and 2D on the couch, watching a movie. I feared of what would happen if Murdoc knew that his singer and guitarist were dating.

(A/N: hey me again haha sorry being pathetic and not updating. if you didn't see my recent update, basically I'm kind of afraid to update this book further. I've got hate and I've seen so much hate that it's making me scared to update something I love. I want to apologize for that. And I've decided that I'm going to update once a month. Over the month I will be working on this story and my other story coming  up. I'm really sorry if I take this book slower than the other. I'm trying really hard to keep this book going but I kind of wish I set this in an AU or something . I don't know, maybe you guys can give feedback? I'm so sorry for this pathetic chapter.)