6

[2D's P.O.V]

After the incident with Russel, the rest of my day went pretty well. Now I woke up to slight sunlight streaming through the window. I cracked my eyes open to find my alarm clock. 7:46 AM. Not too bad. I stood up and stretched my limbs, and they made a cracking noise for each time I stretched. I looked over to see a sleeping woman, careful not to disturb her. She looked beautiful; her raven colored hair was messy and cute, and she snore light, adorable snores. I leaned down and gave her a small kiss on her forehead. Her eyes opened immediately.

"S-So'y, I didn' mean ta-" she interrupted me with a gentle kiss. She smiled, as well did I. She pulled away and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Where are you heading to, Stuart?" She asked quietly, obviously still tired. "I was jus' goin' ta go take a showa. I'll be back, okay?" She sat up and released her arms. "I think I'll join you." I widened my eyes and felt a faint blush rise in my cheeks. "O-Okay.." She grinned before purposely swaying her hips as she walked out of the room to go into her room. God, I love her so much. She can be such a tease sometimes, but she's too lovable to stay angry at.

I entered the bathroom, stripping off my clothes. I set my fresh pair of clothes down on the sink counter, getting the water ready. I heard a gentle wolf whistle behind me and whipped around, covering myself. Noodle giggled softly and shut the door. "Do you have the water ready?" She asked. I shook my head. I adjusted it a bit before entering the warm shower. "Alright, I'm getting out of these clothes now." She mumbled. "Okay, I won' look." I squeezed my eyes shut, yawning.

She entered the shower and giggled. "You can look, Toochi. I don't mind." She fixed the shower curtains, pressing her body against mine. I opened my eyes and blushed slightly. "Yew don' mind?" She shook her head. "I know you're not going to make fun of me or anything." She pulled back for me to see her. Damn, she was bloody beautiful. I reached over and grabbed her hips, fascinated at her tan skin. I noticed a few scars here and there from the accident, and my immediate reaction was to feel them. I dragged my fingers along the scars she'd be okay with. She just giggled. "Yew have so many sca's, my love.." I said to her, my hands resting on her arse. She had a nice one, if I may add. She pressed her warm body against mine, her chest against my mid- stomach.

She wrapped her arms around me and buried her face in my chest. "Yew al'igh'?" I quietly asked, careful not to hit a nerve. She nodded her head. "Hai. Just give me a moment." Noodle stayed in my arms for a bit longer before pulling away. "I'm so glad Russel found me." She whispered, reaching up and cupping my cheeks. "I'm glad, too. I dunno wha' I woulda dome wifou' yew." I said softly to her, noticing the melancholy atmosphere of the room. I frowned a bit, remembering the accident clearly.

"2D! 2D, can you hear me?" Her English wasn't the best at this point, so she was a little slow. Murdoc, Russel and I all gathered around the radio Noodle was calling help through. We had no idea how she managed to do that. "Can you hear me? Murdoc, bring the map!" She pleaded on the other end as we didn't respond.

"We'e he'e love! Whe'e a'e yew?" I finally answered.
"Help! Help! Murdoc, look at your map!" It was like she couldn't hear me. Tears stung at my eyes as I frowned. Russel put a hand on my shoulder as the radio cut out. Murdoc looked away from the radio, looking slightly upset as well.

But, a few years later, while I was a prisoner at Plastic Beach, Russel turned into a giant and found her! He brought her safely back to us. She had grown up so much. The first thing we did as we seen each other was hug. I picked her up off the ground and tightened the hug. She just laughed and said a few words about how she missed me.

I really did miss her. She was my best friend at that point. But.. after Plastic Beach, things changed. I started to feel odd around her. Not a bad odd, but a good odd.. Every time her Japanese-British accent rang through the air, my heart would race. I surely thought it was because I missed her so much. But I soon found it was something different.

"Toochi? Toochi, are you alright? Konnichawa, are you alive? Earth to 2D, come in 2D-san!" She finally had my attention. I guess I zoned out. I laughed softly, "Whoops. So'y the'e love. I didn' realize I zoned out." I apologized quickly for my action, my hand travelling to her hips. "We should get washed up, yeah?"

After we washed up and got ready, I sat on the edge of my bed. The big American tour was starting tonight, and I was excited. I quickly put on a gold necklace on that I thought looked good with the outfit I had been wearing. "Looks good." I said to myself, making sure it was even.

I headed downstairs, and was greeted by the aroma of pumpkin spice cappuccino. That had Noodle written all over it. An instant smile grew upon my face as I entered the kitchen. She had made the coffee for all of us, and she was already in her spot next to me. I sat down next to her and sipped at my coffee. Soon, Murdoc and Russel entered the room and sat down in their usual spots. We talked as we drank our coffee, and Murdoc decided it was time to leave.

We gathered our things together and began our journey to America.

A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER DID LIKE,,, NOTHING SCHOOL IS FUCKING ME UP :( words: 1036