abhi's possessiveness toward pragya...

Abhi sitting in the bed.... his eyes are become red due to heavy heart break...

Abhi: pls pragya don't leave me...

Pragya: no abhi you are just my friend... finally I got a love in my life... so I have to move on in my life..

Abhi: pls pragya I cannot live without you pragya.. pls understand me pragya... atleast listen to me once...pls...

Pragya: I love him abhi... why cannot you understand...

Abhi: without your friendship I am nothing fuggi

Abhi: without your friendship I am nothing fuggi...pls don't leave me fuggi... if you leave me I have no reason to live...so pls don't leave me...pls fuggi...pls I beg you...

The crying sound echo in his room...

Suddenly some one hold his hand...abhi what happen to you...

Abhi wake up from a dream

Dadi: what happen abhi?

Abhi: nothing dadi it's a bad dream that's it... where is pragya?

Dadi: she is going to airport to receive his childhood friend...he is coming from paris for bulbul wedding..

Abhi's POV:

This fuggi is neither wake up me nor give my coffee...but her childhood friend is important to her...at the time his phone is ringing...

Pragya: hello..gud morning rockstar...

Abhi: good morning.. where are you?

Pragya: I am at airport to receive my friend...

Abhi: why you don't inform me...

Pragya: bcoz you are a kumbakarnan no one can able to wake you up ha? That's why...

Abhi: ohhh ok...with angry grin..

Pragya: abhi onemore thing he is stay in mm... until bulbul marriage... is it ok for you??

Abhi: what type of question is this? You are my friend so your friend is also my friend...

Pragya: ok my dear pathi jii... and end the call..

Abhi has unknown happy with the word PATHI... but he don't know why he felt happy... and get out of the bed with the smiling face and get ready for the breakfast...

 and get out of the bed with the smiling face and get ready for the breakfast