battle between love and ego...

Hi frds.... I am back my dr sissies and frds....

Come to the story....

Camara zoom into abhigya room:

Abhi's pov:

This idiot is always irritating me.... First by his behavior... now with these stupid task... what he is think about myself... I am the rockstar of the music world... me abhishek prem mehra...even my generation is not even utter the world lost.... I will show him who I am to you... this is a simple task you know... I will win definitely... I am damn sure about it... just two days na this is not a big thing abhi...

Pragya pov:

How ridiculous he is... he simply asking sorry to expect me to give forgive... he promise me on our friendship that he don't drink na... but he break the promise and not even feel guilt of that.... Even he don't call me.... This idiot na... I hate you abhi....

Bulbul: have this(handover the glass of milk to her)

Pragya: after drinking... fall asleep...

Mr. sun weaks everyone sleeps:

(guys for your information purbul marriage is going to happen after three days i.e. the day after the task completed)

At mm:

Purab: abhi wake up man... its already getting late abhi meeting is at 9'o clock... now time is 8'o clock wake up man...

Abhi: fuggy pls let me sleep for some more time na my sweet heart na... my angel na... pls close the curtain...

Purab: its me yeah... I am purab...

Abhi: at the time the thought hit his mind... about pragya is going to Sarala ma house...

Abhi wake up and purab tease him that he is fully missing his di

Abhi goes to the bathroom to take a bath and ask robin to give him a coffee... during get ready he forgot the towel, he don't know his tie, shocks, and handkerchief...he literally blame him for fully depending on his fuggy...

At hall:

All are sitting for breakfast... even purab Aliya and ajju...abhi come downstair and robin give him a coffee... abhi have it sip it.. and it is not that taste of his fuggy's coffee... he hate that... he return the coffee to robin and shout at her...even he don't eat his breakfast and leave to office...

At car:

During the travel... there is a huge traffic.. abhi shouting at impatiently...

Purab: what happen abhi? Why you behave ubnormal man..

Abhi: nothing purab...

Purab: I think you miss my di...

Abhi: stop your bakbak ya...

At 11'o clock...

After finishing his meeting abhi feeling his head is aching and feel restless... he feels that his mind is stuck at somewhere else.... He badly wanted his fuggy his side...he decided to call her at the time his mind stike with the task... after that he decided to not call her...

At Sarala house:

Pragya is feeling sad that his abhi is not calling her... and think that she only loves him... abhi only think her as his frd... so stop think about this topic pragya...

Pragya call purab...at the time purab is in abhi's cabin... purab atten the call.... Put the phone in speaker...

Purab: what happen di? Why you calling this time di...

Pragya: nothing serious... is abhi is there...

Abhi signal purab that not to told her

Purab: no di... anything serious...

Pragya: nothing... I call to know about abhi... he is fine na.. he don't skip the breakfast na... purab pls stress him to have the lunch pls... becoz he always skip to have lunch purab... so pls remained him to have na... and one more thing his headache pills are in his office bag front zip... tell him about that na..

Purab: first have a breath di... I will take care of him...don't worry about that...and one more thing...why don't you call him? If any fight is going between you and abhi na...

Pragya: its because of you purab... you make him to drink na...that is the reason..

Purab: no di I don't do this... he willingly give company? I am not the reason..

Pragya: anyways leave the topic... take care of him purab...

Purab: yeah di.. and disconnect the call.. abhi... I told you na... di will scold me becoz of you...

Abhi: leave the topic... ya

Purab: why you behave like this abhi... this is you mistake...you have to say sorry to her...see how di is care about you na...

Abhi: if she really care for me she should call me na...

Purab: you did a mistake and expect her to say sorry to you na... what is this abhi...

Abhi: I have headache man...pls give me some peace of mind...

Purab: yeah... I am going... and the pills..

But abhi cut in between and says I know you can go now...

Abhi's pov:

How this fuggy easily get know about me... even she feel my sickness also...how she is cared for me but I am being egoistic to talk to her with the stupid task...literally scold himself for his behavior...

Time rolls on... at night...

Abhi think only about his fuggy... every single thing remember his fuggy...he saw his fuggy everywhere... his world his fully stucken with his fuggy only....he missed his fuggy badly... and decided to call her...

At the time ajju comes there...

Ajju: what are you doing man... why are you sitting in garden alone man...

Abhi: nothing yeah I feel restless that's why ajju...

Ajju: ohhh you miss my frd na...

Abhi: nothing like that yeah...

Ajju: don't hide that man... your face shows that...

Abhi: stop your nonsense talk...I want some peace so pls...

Ajju leave the place and think his plan is worked and inform this to aaliya and purbul...

Abhi is back draw a plan of calling his fuggy due to his ego... and decided to go for a sleep...

At the time dadi call him...

Dadi: what happen abhi? Why are you dull..

Abhi: nothing dadi... little headache... that's it...

Dadi: I think you miss my bahu...

Abhi smiles at her and leave from there... and goes to his room...

At room... abhi feels irritating with fuggy's thought... and going to balcony.... And saw full the moon... this flash the memories of his fuggy....

Even pragya also saw the moon.... And think about the sweet moments...

Screen freeze....

Will abhi feel his love for pragya?

Will Love wins over ego?

Will abhi call her or meet her?

What happen next.... Any guess...keep guessing... vote and comment me...

And follow me...

Ur's sis...

TAMILQUEEN....