✨32✨

"∂яєαмѕ ¢αи вє¢σмє яєαℓιту, уσυ ¢αи вє¢σмє α нєяσ"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

Ash and Serena were walking down the halls towards Field C. Together, the two of them were going to fight Sawyer and Alain, two of Ash's strongest rivals. In the Kalos league, Ash may have won against Alain, but the battle all came down to one move. If Greninja's Water Shuriken hadn't been stronger than Blast burn, Ash would have most definately lost the battle to Alain and his Mega Charizard X.

Sawyer was no push over either, while it was down to each of their aces: Ash-Greninja and Mega Sceptile to win the fight the battle against Sawyer hadn't been as difficult as the battle against Alain had been. Now alongside Serena, Ash had to fight them both. Serena looked over at Ash to see that he was deep in thought, most likely about the battle. Serena couldn't help but notice that whatever he was thinking about was troubling him.

Serena decided that it was time for Ash to wake up. She leaned over to him and landed a kiss on his lips, waking the sixteen year old up. He blinked and looked at Serena.

"Okay, stop thinking whatever it is that's troubling you and lets just get to the field already." Said Serena with a smile. Ash looked at her for a moment then the corners of his mouth lifted slightly and the two of them ran all the way to the field.

When they entered the stadium they heard the announcer start talking. "Ladies and gentlemen we are here for the first battle of round eight! This will be a tag battle where each trainer has access to three Pokémon meaning each side get's six Pokémon in total!" Boomed the announcer. Ash and Serena looked across the field. On the other side stood Sawyer and Alain.

"Trainers select your first Pokémon!" Shouted the referee. All four trainers reached for one of the pokeballs on their waists.

"Metagross I choose you!" Said Alain senfing out the steel and psychic typed, legendary Pokémon.

"Salamence I choose you!" Said Sawyer sending out the dragon and flying typed, legendary Pokémon. Ash and Serena stopped for a moment. They had to face two legendary Pokémon at the same time!? Recovering Ash and Serena sent out their Pokémon next.

lPangoro I choose you!" Said Serena sending out the dark and fighting typed panda Pokémon.

"Meganium I choose you!" Said Ash sending out the grass typed Johto starter Pokémon.

"Now to pick the field! For this battle, we have Forrest, Mountain, Poison, or Flying field!" Said the announcer over his deafening microphone. On the screen there were four tiles, one green, one brown, one purple, and one kind of light gray. After a moment, only the green tile was remainging. "Forrest field it is!" Shouted the announcer.

All of a sudden trees shot out of the ground in between where the four pokemon were standing. Ash was able to his aura to detect the other two Pokémon unfortunately there was only so much he could do with that information.

"The field will switch when six pokemon have fainted." Explained the announcer. "The battle between Ash and Serena, and Alain and Sawyer will now begin! The battle will end when all six pokemon on one side are unable to battle, now battle begin!" Said the referee waving those flags of his around. Meganium and Pangoro got into fighting stances and Salamence and Metagross followed suit.