✨20✨

"Ιf уσυ ∂σи'т тαкє α ¢нαи¢є, тнєи уσυ ∂σи'т ѕтαи∂ α ¢нαи¢є"

- Unknown

»»————-  ————-««

"Unfortunatley we have a lopsided number of trainers so a round like this was bound to happen so we're doing it now." Announces the announcer. "One hundred and ninety two trainers will enter this round, only sixty four will leave. Trainers this round will consist of three way battles. Now watch the screen as your matchups appear.

Ash looks at the screen to find his name. It only takes a moment and his heart drops as it seems that Trips theory was starting to seem right for the money. The screen read: 12:00, Field D, Ash Vs. Trip Vs. Ritchie. With a sigh, Ash looks at his friends. They look back at him.

Then Trip whispers in Ritchie's ear. "I get the feeling this'll be more of a two on one fight than a three way fight." Ritchie nods in response.

Ash sighs picking up what Trip said with his aura enhanced hearing. "Alright you guys it's bed time. Lets get going 'cause the sooner this day is over, the sooner two more of us get kicked out of the tournament." Concluded Ash, walking away towards his room. Seeing that he was right, everyone went their seperate ways to rest up for the fourth round.

The next moreing Ash is on his way to field D, deciding that he should get there early in order to get ready for his battle against Trip and Ritchie. On his way there he notices that someone is following him. He wasn't too sure who it was that they seem to have an electric aura. After a while of walking, he checks to see if anyone is around and then comes to a stop.

"You can come out now." He says turning around to see who is behind him. He raises an eyebrow when he sees that it's Angie who was following him.

"H-hey Ash." She says blushing.

He smiles. "Hey Angie." Says Ash.

Angie looks at the trainer from Kanto before speaking. "Dawn told me about your... situation."

Ash blushes slightly and coughs into his hand. "Yeeeaaah... look just because I have multiple mates doesn't mean I'm some sorta playboy. I just treasure each of them closely and would do anything to keep them safe." Explains Ash. Angie walks a few steps closer to him so that she's only about a foot away.

"Is that so?" She asks. Ash nods his head. Then feeling bold she says. "In that case..." Then she pulls the sixteen year old into a kiss. They stay this way for a moment then pull away with a huge blush creeping up Angies face. "C-can I p-please be one of y-your mates?" Asks Angie with a slight stutter in her voice.

Ash nods and pulls her into a hug. She smiles and then returns the hug. They stay that way for a moment then Angie pulls away. "You better get going your match will be starting soon." Says the Sinnoh native with a smile gesturing towards the stadium.

Ash nods and starts running towards the stadium. He gets there just in time for the round to begin. He walks down a hallway onto the field where Trip and Ritchie are waiting for him.

"And here is our final competitor! The star of the show Ash Ketchum!" Booms the announcer, nearly deafening everyone yet again. "Alright trainers you'll have the use of two pokemon in this round so choose wisely." Says the announcer.

Ash smiles, already knowing which two pokemonn he'll use. Perfect choices for battling, a trainer from Kanto and a trainer from Unova.

"Trainers send out your first Pokémon!" Instructs the anouncer. The three trainers reach for the Pokémon on their belts. Ash looks up to see his friends Gary, Misty, Brock, May, Miette, and Angie all watching him, unfortunatley everyone else had either battles or friends who were battling to watch.