✨12✨

"Α нєяσ ¢αи вє αиу ρєяѕσи яєαℓℓу ιитєи∂є∂ σи мαкιиg тнє ωσяℓ∂ α вєттєя ρℓα¢є fσя αℓℓ ρєσρℓє"

-Maya Angelou

»»————-  ————-««

Ash and Gary stare at one and another in solem silence. After a minute Ash breaks the silence.

"Let's give our battle everything we've got Gary." He said with a smile.

"You got it Ashy-boy." Said Gary with a smirk calling Ash by his old nickname.

"Ashy-boy?" Asked Paul with a smirk.

"Thanks a lot Gary." Said Ash unhappily.

The young professor chuckles at Ash's dismay.

"Anyway we have to decide who bunks where. How many rooms do we have?" Asked Gary.

Brock looks at the keys in his hands.

"Uhhh... four." He replies.

"So that means four people per room lets split up, we have six girls and twelve boys so start choosing your roommates everyone." Ash tells the group.

"So six girls means one in two rooms and two in two rooms so who goes where?" Asks May.

The girls look at one and another.

"I'll go with Bonnie since we traveled together, May and Dawn how about you share a room Ok?" Asks Serena.

The girls nod. Then Misty whispers in a voice that the guys and Bonnie can't hear.

"Who ever bunks with Ash don't pull anything ok?" She asks with a serious expression.

The girls blush and nod.

"Ok so two roomswill have an extra person. Um, Brock, Ritchie, and Gary, go with Misty since you know her best." Says Ash.

The three guys nod.

"Max go with your sister, Brendan your friends with May and Paul you know Dawn better than the others so you go with them." Continues Ash the three guys nod.

"Trip and Cilan know Iris better go with her, Clemont, Bonnie is your sister, Alain and Sawyer you know Serena pretty well the three of you can go there meaning I'll go with Trip, Iris, and Cilan." Concludes Ash.

The remaining boys nod their heads in agreement. Iris blushes realizing that Ash is going with her. The rest of the girls are a little annoyed.

As they're walking Misty pulls Ash for a private conversation.

"Any specific reason why you're bunking with Iris?" She asks suspiciously.

"Just process of elimination.." Ash says as he puts his hands up in defense.

"Iris only really knows those from Unova and that's just Cilan and Trip, everyone else has more people they know it was just equal distribution and thats all." Replies Ash with a serious expression after.

Misty decides to let it go and walk away.

Everyone heads to their sepetate rooms. In Ash's room, Iris asks Ash who he's going to use in the first round.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replies.

Meanwhile Misty tires to ask Gary the same thing and recives the same response.

"Isn't it obvious?" Is all Gary tells Misty in regards of his battle with Ash tomorrow.

Everyone is on edge wondering who was going to be used.