25

Hey fam this is gonna be an emotional chap T.T well I felt emotional (I am soft.) But anyway some hoe shot me in the eye with a Nerf Gun and now my eye is swollen and I can't see so yay :D

NO ONE'S FOCUS

Taehyung and jungkook got back From (A/N:the dead) the date at the park. Jin ran up to taehyung and hugged him and asked worried "are you okay. Nothing happened to you. You aren't hurt right! Jungkook I swe-" taehyung shook his head and cut him off by saying "I am fine." he tried best not to cry but failed when a tear dropped down his face.

Jin gave taehyubg a huge huge and asked him "what is the matter tae. Tell me." taehyung shook his head. After many complaints and talking and fighting. They finally managed to get tae to Speak. They were now all huddled up together in the living. Tae was on jk's lap. And everyone was close to tae.

"well when kookie and I where on our Park and I saw a family. With there son. And they where happy and loved eachother. I never felt that before and I cried. I know have you guys. But I am scared you will one day find out how-."

Jungkook kisses Taehyung I front of everyone and everyone was shocked they gasped. "How nothing. You are beautiful. I don't care what you say or what happened I will love you. And you will always be my home." Taehyung started crying and Jimin and Jin spoke.

"Tae baby. You will always be apart of our family." Jin said.

"yeah tae. You are my best friend I won't let anything   happen to you. You are my friend. I will always treat you as family." jimin said.

Namjoon spoke up and said. "taehyung you are our family. And we will always be here for and we always be her to here out your problems."

Everybody was crying and they all cuddled and slept

Soft soft soft. Bye everyone.  Love you