24

HEY GUYS! UPDATE

also guys I have decided to take someone's advice and update this book but the chaps don't have to be so long. I think that is a better idea. I am not saying their aren't gonna be long chaps. There will be. But for it will stay like this. Hope you understand.

Btw guys should I do a changlix book I really want to. If you don't know changlix basically they are a new kpop group called stray kids and the two member I shop hard like taekook are Changbin and Felix. (Changlix)

Edited(mistakes)

NO ONE FOCUS

Jungkook and taehyung where in the car driving to the place jungkook was taking them. "kookies!!tell me!!" taehyung stared jumping up and down on his jungkooks lap and jungkook chuckled. He kissed his forhead and said "baby! It is a surprise!" kookie pouted "and you are gonna ruin my surprise if you wait. Then I will be sad." jungkook said sadly.

Taehyung held jungkooks head and kissed it a whined and said "sorry! Forgive meh." he made a flower pose and kookie instantly melted into taehyungs chest and kissed his nose. (I am soft don't fight meh)

The driver stopped and told jungkook. Taehyung and Jungkook jumped out. Taehyung said thank you to the driver and they walked off. They where at a park. It was peaceful. They had a beautiful view it was 2:00 in the afternoon. Jungkook intertwined their hands and walked up a hill.

Their was a big tree that was giving off shade and a blanket and food and pillows. Jungkook walked taehyung over their and sat him down they leaned against the bark of the tree and jungkook said. "I wanted this to be our first date. It nice and peaceful. Maybe one day we can have a family. Hm?"

Jungkook looked at taehyung and taehyung kissed him deeply. Jungkook smiled and kissed back. It was short and sweet. "tae baby I am gonna go to the bathroom quick. Okay?" taehyung nodded and jungkook kissed his forhead.

Taehyung looked down at the children and smiled sadly. He saw children with their parents playing happily. Taehyung teared up. He wished that he could have a family. He wished that he could be treated the same. He wished and wished. He wished for many things. They never came true.

He was now crying. But he couldn't wish for all those things anymore because if he does. He would rather kill himself. Than not knowing if he would meet all his friends he has know and of course his Knight in shining armour. His whole world. His love of his life.
JUNGKOOK.

jungkook came back up. He almost fell when he saw Tae was crying. He ran up and hugged him tightly. "baby what is wrong?" he was frantic. He was shaking and taehyung gently held kookie and jungkook immediately stop being a complete mess.
"sorry I was just looking at the family's. And how I wish I had one. I don't anymore tho. I am afraid if do I will miss out on the chance of meeting you. And everyone else. I don't want that!" he shouted he last part and hugged jungkook tightly.

Jungkook his head and smiled. "I am glad. I will promise. In the future tae we will build a family. Together. And give them everything they need to be themselves." taehyung smiled and they where now cuddling.

"look baby." taehyung looked up and saw the most beautiful sunset ever. He smiled and snuggled in to jungkooks embrace. And he felt safe and happy