Out The Door.

A/N: Sorry for the mistakes :3

Zayn's P.O.V

I made my way out of the men's bathroom, double checking that the bags under my eyes weren't visible. Liam Payne was a walking disaster and apparently, he didn't have to be next to you to affect you. Having me stay up until the little hours of the morning because I felt guilty and worried. Zayn Malik, never worries about anyone... other than me. Argh, what is that little brat doing to me? I can't sleep, I can't eat... Must be some kind of voodoo crap. The look on his face when he realized I was just going to leave him there, it makes me feel as if I kicked a puppy. Twice. But he hit me with a pan! A fucking frying pan, so it counts as payback, right? Why should I feel guilty? I would've probably just left Perrie to deal with it by herself too, without the worrying part so why him? Why did Liam made me feel this way? He has no right to. Focus Zayn, you have pictures to pose for.

.

Liam's P.O.V

Me and Niall walked in the building and I was doing my best to pretend I didn't notice the prying eyes and murmurs. Of course I was failing and noticed my cheeks burning up. Since Niall hadn't planned to sleep over, he was still in sweats and decided he'd change at work. You know, since he has tons of suits there. I could not be more embarrassed right now.

"Niall, what are you wearing?" I looked up to see Mr.Styles and Mr.Tomlinson looking at us. The first one looking annoyed and the second, stressed. "Sorry, I'll go get changed." Niall said, making his way towards his office. "And you, Mr.Payne." Mr.Tomlinson said. Why were all these man so hot? I mean I know this is the world of fashion but damn! Can I poke Mr. Styles' dimples? And Mr.Tomlinson's ass makes me wanna- I stopped my internal monologue to see them staring at me. Crap-a-hoola. "I like you." Mr.Styles said smirking. "Call me Harry and that fine piece of ass right there, Louis. Now get your bum to block B, Zayn might need you." They walked up, leaving me to bump my head on the wall several times.

I was still slapping myself for being so stupid when I arrived to said, block B. It was a set for a photo shoot and I almost jizzed in my pants when I saw Zayn. He was half-naked posing for underwear his sex lord body painted with silver and gold paint. "Hell...-o." "Glad to see you can still talk Gayne." I slapped myself again, a little too hard this time. "Ow. Sorry, I'll go... do you. Erm, I meant do your stuff...yeah." I went around doing things like getting him coffee, finding a fan, replying to his texts [insert roll of eyes here] and such. Zayn was now dressed in a leather jacket, tight black jeans, converse and still had no shirt on. I was brought out of my daze by the directors voice. "We have our bad boy, where the heck is our pure sweetheart?" Uh?

"What the heck is he talking about?" I asked Eleanor, she was one of the stylists. "This shoot has a some king of thematic thing going on. For the first one, Zayn was "The man made of silver and gold." Gold symbolizes power, strength and perfection while silver means the opposite and all that. For this one, we wanted him to look kind of like a bad boy, the sour type and we wanted someone else to reflect the opposite: sweet looking, happy, pure and all. To contrast his dark look." I nodded. "El, hurry up and find someone else, we don't have all day." Niall said, talking to the photograph. She turned so her whole body was facing me. "Put this on. Go!" she said, shoving a few articles of clothing in my direction.

~*~

I looked hot! I actually looked hot. I was wearing light beige trousers, a pair of white converse, a white trench coat with a white button up shirt underneath it. "Meh, you look good enough. +5 points with the red hair." Eleanor said, pushing me towards the photographer. "Whoa, cute." Was all he said. These fashion peeps were starting to scare me a little. "Zayn, say hi to your new mate." Zayn turned around and I could've sworn his lips twitched when he saw me. "Fine, let's get this over with."