Dress Shopping

Mason decides to take me to eat where we first kissed. That is very sweet. He said that where we first kissed is his favorite place now.

"I would like to have whatever my fiance orders." Mason tells the waiter with a high pitched tone at the word fiance. Fiance. I am his fiance, and he is mine. That makes me feel really good. I have found the one.

"So, what do you hope the gender of the baby is?" Mason asks.

"The first kid I want, is a boy. But if it is a girl that is great too. As long as our baby is healthy. When do you want to get married?" I ask.

"I agree, about the baby. Next week?" He asks.

"Sounds good to me. I will need to go dress shopping tomorrow." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want you to be my bridesmaid." I say.

"What do you want me to wear?" Amelia asks. When I told her that Mason and I are getting married, she screamed so loud that the people in the dorm room beside us came tumbling in the room looking around frantically. She screamed again when I told her about the baby.

"Well, I'm going to wear a light purple dress. I'm not really into the white theme. So, choose whatever goes with the theme, lets get yours first." I say.

"This one looks great to me." Amelia says, picking a light blue dress.

"Try it on." I say, enthusiastically.

When Amelia comes out of the dressing room, she looks amazing. The dress goes to her mid thigh, and has a belt buckle that looks amazing with the dress.

I find a dress that, for my liking, it is way too long. I find another, and it looks great, it is beautiful, the problem is, there is not one that fits. After three hours of dress hunting, I finally find one. It goes to my knees, and has netting at the neckline. It is very beautiful, this is the one. This is the dress for me. My wedding dress.

I can't believe I am getting married.

"I need shoes. It will have to be flats though because I can't walk in heels." I say.

"Well, when you had that long phone call, I found these." Amelia says while picking up some silver sparkly flats. I grab them from her, and try them on.

"The phone call was from my lawyer I used when I got back. They was wanting to tell me I have inherited a lot of money." I say.

"Really?" Amelia says.

"Yeah, I don't know if I should take it though. These fit, lets go pay now." I say.

After a long day of shopping, my feet kills me. I see Mason waiting at my dorm, I didn't know he was coming over today.

"Hey there beautiful." Mason says excitedly. I decide to answer by giving him a kiss.

"So, I have found a house, I think we will both like this one. Hopefully, cause we have to leave the dorms tomorrow." Mason says.

We go look at the house, it has a long hallway when we first walk in. Then there is the living room, it has a fireplace, and has beautiful furniture and a big flat screen television.

We then go into the kitchen and it has a beautiful island with a fruit basket on it. A stove, and already has dishes. There is a good size bathroom going off from the kitchen. When we get upstairs, it has a bathroom with a beautiful tub, nice counters and all. Then we walk into the master bedroom, it has a bathroom in it, and a queen size bed, then there is a beautiful balcony. This is amazing. There are two other rooms, one can be our baby's room, and the other can be a guest room.

"I love it." I say, with tears in my eyes.

"I love it also, so is this our place?" Mason asks. I nod my head as I walk out on the balcony. It has a beautiful view going into the fenced in backyard. Flowers are growing alongside the fence and there is an underground pool.

 Flowers are growing alongside the fence and there is an underground pool

Word count, 705.