Beach Day!

"Um, lets get to work on math." I say.

So we start working on math for a while then I get a call from Markian.

"Hey baby. What are you doing today?" Markian asks.

"Well, my friends and I are going to the beach today. Do you wanna join?" I ask.

"Sure." He says.

"Well, it's 11 now so be ready by 12. I'll be driving us all there." I say.

"Alright, I love you." He sweetly says.

"I love you." I say then we hang up.

"Alright, well we need to get ready to go." I say to Newt.

He nods his head then goes to his room.

I get my phone out to call Amelia. She and I haven't hung out since I got here about 2 weeks ago.

"Hey girl. Are we still on for today?" She asks.

"Yep, we are. Are you still bringing your boyfriend?" I ask.

"Yeah, I am." She says.

I put the phone on speaker so I can get dressed.

"Okay, Newt, Markian, and Cassie is coming also." I say.

"You are driving us, so, is your truck able to hold all of us?" She asks.

"Yeah. I'm gonna wear a one piece and some shorts to hide my scars." I say.

There was a short pause then she answers saying yeah, and that she's gonna get ready.

I leave out of my room. I see Newt is ready so I text everyone and tell them I'm on the way.

I pick up Amelia and Cassie first since they are in the dorms also. Then I pick up Markian.

"So, I was thinking. I should get tattoos to hide my scars." I say.

"When?" Markian asks.

"Today after the beach I wanna go get a bit of peircings and do the tattoos then" I say.

"Okay." Everyone simultaneously says.

We get to the beach and set everything up. I put some tan spray on so I can get a bit of a tan today.

"Come on Alexandra!" Markian yells from the water.

I get up and start walking to the water and dip my toes in.

"Ha! That water is way too cold for me." I say.

As I start walking back to my chair Markian runs up and grabs me from behind.

"Watch out for my stomach." I say.

"I have a bit of a stomach ache today." I say.

He shifts his arms so he doesn't hurt my stomache then picks me up and starts running in the water.

"No! Markian! It's too cold!" I say in between laughs.

He gets far enough in then throws me in the water. I come up then splash him in the face with water.

We all have a great time at the beach then head out at 4 to get some food.

"Alright guys. What kind of piercings should I get?" I ask.

"Nose." Newt says.

"Ears." Markian says.

"Tongue." Amelia says.

Then we all look at Cassie while she's thinking.

"What about you get them all including a belly ring?" She questions.

"I agree. For tattoos I want shooting stars on both sides of my stomach then in the middle it will say shoot for the stars, then for my thighs I want a dagger on one, and a big paw print on the other." I say excitedly.

"Won't that be a lot of pain?" Markian questions.

"Maybe for someone who is not me. I have been through a lot of pain. I can do that all." I say, referring to what I've been through in the past year.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We all go to a body piercing and tattoo shop and I get all of my piercings and tattoos done.

I drop everyone off except Markian and Newt.

Markian and I stay up until 2 watching movies. He sleeps over since it's so late and I'm too tired to drive him home. 

Word count, 651

Word count, 651.