Request (2)

I know you probably stopped reading these and are more intent on murdering me, but I'm a procrastinator so sorry. Also it seems my USB - where all of my stories and covers ect are - has decided to stop working. So...yh Anyhoo this is for anyone who loses track of the characters!

Mark Silver - One of three main characters in this series and mated to Elliot. He is bi and used to be bullied by Elliot for it but know (since they are both 18+) they have realized that they are mated. Mark refuses to accept this as he was once in love with Elliot when he was being bullied by him and no longer loves him anymore...or does he?

Elliot Matthews - Mated to Mark and determined to get him to fall in love with him. Beta to the Shadow Valley pack (Lucas's pack) and ex-bully to Shane. Was homophobic until he saw Mark after they turned 18 and his wolf was technically always gay so... Temperamental and hot headed - approach with caution!

Zack Craig - Only Child with no parents, belongs in the Shadow Valley Pack and is in the Alpha's group of friends. Lives in the pack house and is like a silent soldier, but is quite nice when you get to know him and the perfect gentleman. Mated to his ex whom he found cheating on him - Zeke. Secretly loved Zeke

Zeke Dranesty - Beta to the Black Knight pack (Damian's pack) a huge flirter and ex to Zack who he is now mated to. Cheated on Zack with a girl on his birthday when Zack was going to say ILY. Currently trying to woo him - Failing.

Caleb Crawford - Father to Lucas who is the current Alpha and Jen (Side characters) Human with wolf mark as he was mated to the luna. Olivia is now dead and he has a new mate called Silas. Had a fling with Zeke in the past but it ended when Zeke and Zack met again.

Silas Ashton - Father to Damian and former Alpha to the Black Knight pack. New character and has had no previous mate. Purple eyes