Chapter 2

I feel like I should've asked for more votes and comments....you guys achieved the goal way too fast...25 VOTES AND COMMENTS BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER! I DON'T COUNT IF I AM REPLYING AND 1 COMMENT COUNTS PER PERSON > :) I love my evilness.

*Elliot's P.O.V*

I honestly felt like walking back into the car and banging my head against it so hard the emergency air bags deploy. I don't know how but once again I managed to royally fuck up with me and Mark. To be honest I was kind of confused right now, as I guess I should be. One minute he’s all for the idea of us being mates with our hands all over each other and the next he’s walking away from me like nothing ever happens. It hurts – a lot.

I just wish there was some way of me being able to have at least an idea of what was going through his mind, does he even had an idea of how hard I’m trying yet the way he distances himself from me makes it seem like he doesn’t care. I truly do regret what I had done to him before but if Shane and move past that than why can’t he?

I know the situation is different as Shane was different but that doesn’t mean I don’t deserve a chance! That’s all I’m asking for! With a wistful sigh, I trudged after my mate with low expectations; after all, I shouldn’t get my hopes up right?

I entered the aquarium a few steps behind Mark and was pleased to see he had at least waited for me at the entrance, despite the fact that he wasn’t even looking at me. We walked silently towards the exhibits, tanks of water placed along the edges full of colourful fishes of all kinds.

 I noticed sometimes when he looked over to some of them; he let a grin slip on his face before he checked to see if I was looking (which I was but turned away before he could see) before trailing ahead with a glint in his eyes. A thought occurred to me, maybe Lucas knew if there was any way to win my mate over?

After all, Shane and he weren’t exactly the perfect couple; they just rarely ever fought but got along most of the time. Maybe he could tell me how to get a mate to forgive you for something and all I had to do was think on a bigger scale. Whenever he and Shane fought it was always over stupid things that they forgave each other for in an hour or so and disappeared upstairs for some make up...time.

Anyways, this wasn’t the time to be thinking about them and their relationship, right now I needed to focus on my own life and my own relationships. I quickly hurried off to catch up to Mark who was already entering the killer whale.

It was a little different compared to most of the other exhibits when we would just stare at them through there glass as few people at a time were allowed to actually see it in a large pool that they would let it play in. Right now not many people were up there apart from me and Mark.

I saw an instructor guiding the group through which consisted of a pouting Mark (who was secretly enjoying this) a mother and her child as well as a pale looking girl and boy. “OK, so as long as you stay away from the edge of the water, you’ll be fine. Be careful not to slip. I’ll be just over there releasing the whale and try not to crowd around too much.”

She walked off without looking back and I sneaked into the group behind Mark. Before he could protest, I looped my arms around his sexy waist and rested my head on his shoulder. “Guess who?” His mouth twitched in a half smile as he uncrossed his arms and relented for a while, leaning against me rather than pushing me away.

“You’re a dork, you know that?”

I grinned, pressing the tip of my nose in the nape of his neck, breathing in his scent deeply with closed eyes; my wolf purring inside. Mark shuddered in my arms as I couldn’t resist the temptation anymore and lightly began nipping at his skin. He moaned quietly, his fists clenching at his sides just as we heard the whale enter the pool.