Where's Shannon?

Everyone left. Guys spent the rest of the day again in the library. Today, they accepted Mr. Anderson's invitation to dinner. Jared went to the room to go to the gala. Jared went to the room to get dressed up.

"Summer?" he exclaimed as he walked into the room. But she was gone. He went to the bathroom, letting the water go, he put his hand under the shower to make sure that the hot water was flowing. But it was cold, ice cold.

"Summer." there was a hint of joy in his voice, but she did not show up. 

"Summer." he exclaimed again, but nothing happend.

He packed his things and went to Shannon.

"I do not get it. She said, when she leaves, so hot water will flow again." Jay climbed out of the bathroom.

"Maybe it takes a few days, we don't know it. ." Shann said.

"No, she's still here." he shook his head.

"She's gone. You heard that guy."

"But please, he was just as good exorcist as you the singer. And besides that, my room smells like in the lair of Hashish." they came out of the door. Tomo was waiting for them.

*at dinner*

Jared was still thinking about Summer, so he just asked Mr. Martens.

"What exactly happened to your daughter?"

"She committed suicide. Her boyfriend left her . They were together since highschool. She was really sad about it. I did't have time for her. We were starting with this hotel and I had a lot of paperwork. If I was more devoted to her, she could sit with us now. You would like you. She was beautiful and funny. She loved music. And she loved you." he looked at Jared.

"I mean, like a band."

"And what about her mother?" asked Shannon.

"She left us, when Summer was three years old."

"I see. Sorry."

Dinner has ended soon, thanks to his narrative. Jared came back to his room. He stood leaning against the door. He had his eyes closed. He felt slight gust of cold wind on his face. He opened his eyes and went to the bathroom. He tried to let go water again, but it was still cold. He opened his eyes to the bathroom. He tried to let go of the water, but she was still cold.

"Come on, I know you're here somewhere." he stopped the water and turned into the room.

"Summer?" he asked, but she didn't respond. Even, he did not do anything the whole day, he was tired enough, so he fell down and immediately fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams Jared." Summer apperad and covered him with a blanket and kissed him on face.

"So what now?" she sighed.

She let Jared sleep and went to "check" his two companions. Tomo also slept like wood. But she liked Shannon's room more.

"This is not true, an adult man, and he's sleeping with a plush." she smiled at the sleeping Shannon, holding the brown teddy bear.

She went into the living room and turned on the television.

"Ads, ads, telescope, ads." she was switching programs, until she stopped at MTV.

"NO, NO, NO!." Jared yelled out of the television, Summer got scared and instead of making it quieter, she rapidly turned volume up.

"Shit." she tried to find the right button.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Shann ran out of bed and ran into the living room.

"Hello." she smiled at him.

"Summer." he rolled his eyes at her. 

"Did I wake you up?" she looked at Shann innocently

"Do I look like I would go running?"

Summer looked up at his wrinkled face, he had white vest on his chestand Calvin Clain shorts.

"Well, not." she shook her head.

"What are you doing here?"

"I am watching TV." she smiled.

"I see it. But shouldn't you be somewhere else?"

"Elsewhere? Like where?" she asked him and after while she realized what he means.

"Oh, yeah, you mean in heaven? Yeah, I was there, but there's a boredom. And the boss is a growler."

"You mean God?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay, now, when we talked, turn off the TV and I'm going to sleep."

"Go to bed, but I will not turn off the TV."

"No, Summer turn off the television."

He tried to take TV remote from her, bet she didn't want to let it go.

"Let him go!" he frowned.

"No, you let him go."

"Summer, it's my remote. So let him go."

"Actually, the remote is the property of the hotel and the hotel belongs to my dad, so the driver is mine."

"Summer, please..."

"Oookay, fine." she dropped the remote and the tension that was between them, had disappeared. Shannon smirked, did a few steps and fell over the couch.

"Oops." she said.

"Ouch." he stood up on his feet and rubbed a bump on the head.

"Sorry, but it is your fault. You wanted the remote."

"I'll kill you." he said angrily.

"You can try." she laughed. 

"Well, I'll really let you sleep."

"Thank you very very much."

"Yeah, and Shann? Do not tell the boys about me."

"Why?" he asked, but she was already gone.

The second day was almost the same as the previous day. Jared was sitting at the back in his chair with a guitar. Tomo was reading the magazine and Shannon ... Where is Shannon?