Ended.

-Sarc

Vin's face whitened, loose blonde strands of her hair imparting from her head as she shook it slowly; her mouth sat open, aghast watching Erskine. I gripped her shoulder tightly, looking her in her callous blue eyes.
"Vin.." her body shaking vigorously as she shrugged it off, breathing quickening and staggering backwards towards the wall.
"No, no..." Her body parted with the surface, her hands outstretched behind her searching for the way out.
Erskine somewhat writhed on the floor, breathing hard and staring into space. He shook as Vin did, his stance frozen; shocked.
Vin turned to the wall, pounding in its facade for the way out, feeling the cold plaster and desperately looking for a way out of the terror she was experiencing. Hot tears flowed from her eyes and her face was reddened and puffy, her voice broken and forced screaming as she turned.
"GET ME OUT!! GET ME OUT!! I NEED TO GET OUT!! PLEASE SARC JUST LET ME...."
She sagged a little at her middle and I stooped forward, catching her a she fainted. Her body writhed under my grip and I took her over my shoulder fighting the burning pain in my heart.
"Shhh.." I soothed my own voice evidently cracking, running my fingers into her long blonde hair. "Shhh.." I couldn't manage much else.
The screen was blank. Black.
Gone.
All gone.
Erskine got up slowly, his legs shaking. He somehow had forgotten the young girl and the fellow Dead man in his office and gingerly went for his phone, his breathing hoarse and concentrated. He shakily dialled and placed the mobile to his ear, walking from the room.
Vin was unconscious, her delicate head lolling upon my shoulder. Everything hurt.
My body was numb and broken, my heart beating so fast and blood flushing hard through my ears.
She couldn't be dead. She couldn't be dead. How was she dead? How? Nothing made sense. I saw Bliv and then.
Fire.
I shook my head slowly and struggled to regain balance with the young girl on my shoulder, catching the doorframe for support.
Kenspeckle. Kenspeckle would help her. My body stiffened again and I walked and continued walking, my legs shakily gliding down the corridor as quickly as I could possibly muster. My head. As numb as snow.

***
-Raven

I turned in the dark, my head filled with consummate pain and boiling with hot, white fire.
I let a moan pass by my dry cracked lips and lifted my head gingerly, the world morphing into different shades of grey and shadow entailing my head to spin rapidly. My body stung, pounding like the blood in my ears and I realised the sensation of sticky, hot wetness on my side; flowing keenly into a dark puddle beside me. My face, I found, was evidently laced with whipped wounds that stung on impact as I attempted to wipe the grimed hair from my eyes. The ground surpassed a lingering cold and was of harsh concrete; badly laid and rough to touch.
A light of some kind hung above me, a glowing orb of synthetic light that hurt my eyes and evoked my already building migraine to a steel-forced hot white agony.
The fog from my eyes slowly started to clear, the lashes scars covering my body now becoming evident. My eye wandered upwards and I caught a sheen to the right of my stare. A solidified encasement of energy hummed around me, making my head whir around; shock surpassing as I realised where I was.
I placed a shakily hand out front on me and eventually stood on gingerly forced legs, looking around in pure terror.
It was a cage, as such, an orb of enclosure built to keep the prisoner alive and nourished until one day put to death for crimes against the law and state, that day could come as soon or as far fetched; depending entirely on the crime.
My hands felt for the walls, out of instinct of course. I immediately stopped myself, flashing back before the instant pain caught my body. The walls we immensely charged, bolts of energy running through them.
I stood back and surveyed my surroundings.
The dome was transparent, giving the impression of cleaned glass; not one opacity. It hung midair like a bird cage, held from the ceiling by ropes of charged bright light.
As my eyes adjusted I could easily make out others, other domes like mine from a distance; each filled with their own animal. In this case, all humans.
The place was huge, domes filling the majority of the room's intake and all hung from separate levels, displayed clearly like ornate christmas ball-balls.
I was of course in the Gaol.
And I knew, deep within.
There was no escaping this one.

***
-Erskine

My body still shook avidly, blood pumping vigorously through my ears as I staggered down the stairs and into the now empty office.
"Hello."
"Bliss."
"Sir?" His voice shook a little and I decisively tried to hide the shake in mine. I coughed lightly and loosened my vocals, giving an eery yet calm approach.
"It is done." I said, my words clipped and evenly toned. "The girl, the skeleton. All dead." I lurched a tad and hard, cold shock hit me hard. I hid it once again and coughed, listening to his reply.
"The other I..." His voice was a stutter, weak and tenuous.
I chuckled menacingly on cue and sighed deeply, laundering the pain. "Oh dear Bliss... This doesn't look very good for you does it? I told you to undertake one little task and you failed me?" I laughed hoarsely and proceeded, listening to him stumble on a comeback,
"I..."
"Ah... No excuses." My voice was mocking but I soon turned harshly sour. "She's here. With Rue. You let her escape."
"It wasn't." I could feel him turning away from the door, his eyes on the street below.
"Now, Bliss... You do know how I deal with failure don't you? I'm sure you're familiar with it no doubt?"
"Sir?" His hand trembled on the receiver.
"Well, you've failed me Bliss... And you know what that amends to. You see I gave you a choice to live.. A little favour that was all I needed in return, and you've had your time of air and blood. Now, let's see how you cope without."
I could feel his eyes widening, the breath lingering on the back of his neck as he turned, dropped the phone and...
A scream enveloped the tone with the harsh sound of metal upon carcass before the connection was lost and the caller went dead
Oh so literally.

************************************************