14 ✔️

CHAPTER FOURTEEN :

United as Brothers

"Jimin!" Jin was the first one to see Jimin get out of the room with Yoongi, whose hand was intertwined with Jimin's. Yoongi's lips were on a straight line, obviously still annoyed at how close Jimin is with his sniffles still audible. "Baby boy, are you okay?" Jin crouched down slowly to Jimin, who hid behind Yoongi and looked at Jin's eyes with a scared look. Even though he looked worse than he usually was, he is still glad that his hyung managed to convince him to get out of the room.

"Jiminie!" The other siblings—excluding Yoongi and Taehyung—exclaimed when they saw Jimin walk out of the hall. Namjoon hugged the maknae tightly, and Jimin slowly wrapped his arms around his hyung as his body shook. Hoseok also turned to hug Jimin, while Jungkook waited for his own turn patiently. Jimin saw Jungkook stretch out his arms with a cute bunny smile, which made him wail and ran to hug the youngest. Taehyung stood on the side with a crestfallen look, his eyes looking on the floor as the others cheered at Jimin. Their father patted Jimin's head softly, careful not to touch the wound and looked at Taehyung. "Jimin-ah." The father called said boy's attention, and pointed at the other twin who hide from their sight.

Jimin slowly and hesitantly walked towards his twin, his heart beating so fast while his brain flashes the memories of him injuring his head, and the look of guilt on Taehyung's face that made Jimin suddenly stop in front of Taehyung.

The sad twin looked up, eyes wide and watery as Jimin looked at him blankly. "Tae..." Jimin trailed off, looking at Taehyung's hand and grabbing it. "Pat." Jimin pointed his head, and Taehyung violently shook his head. "I-I might hurt you." Taehyung said sadly, blinking his tears away as he looked at the spot where the stitches are.

Jimin gave Taehyung a small smile. "No, you won't." Jimin whined and pouted when Taehyung still shook his head, letting his hand go and crossing his arms. "If you no pat me, then we no friends." He heaved out a huff, and this made Taehyung swallow. He shakily put his hand near Jimin's head, obvious that he is scared to lay a finger on his twin. Jimin looked at Taehyung expectantly, his eyebrow raised as Taehyung began to blink excessively. He tipped his four fingers back, and let his pointer finger tap Jimin's head. The twin rolled his eyes at this gesture. "Your hand, Taetae. You won't hurt me, I pwomise."

Taehyung slowly put his hand completely on top of his head, Jimin didn't flinch and just gave his twin a smile. "There. I'm not hurt—ah!" Taehyung immediately flinched away and looked at Jimin worriedly. "W-what?! What happened, Jiminie?!" Taehyung asked while looking for anything unusual, until he could hear Jimin giggle.

"Heh, when you see the look on your face..."

"Y-YAH!!!"

The maknaes finally are in bed together, the three comfortably tucked in their beds with the small night light on. "Taehyungie." Jimin whisper-yelled, and the twin looked down from the upper bank with sleepy eyes. "Wah?"

Jimin grinned and hopped down from the bed, careful not to wake the youngest as he climbed up the ladder. "Yah! Don't climb up, I'll just go down." Taehyung almost yelled as he threw the blankets to the side, ready to aid Jimin, but he didn't even flinch as he finally arrived on Taehyung's bunk, smiling at the surprised look on Taehyung's face. His other twin tapped his nose and flopped down on the bed, frowning when he forgot to bring his pillow up. Taehyung noticed, fortunately, and snorted at Jimin. "I'll bring it up for you." Taehyung climbed down the stairs quietly and grabbed Jimin's pillow. "Yah, this is so heavy. What the heck?"

Jimin giggled, reaching out his hands for Taehyung to pass it up to him. "Thanks." Jimin said as Taehyung settled beside him, embracing him into a hug while Taehyung grabbed the thrown blankets to cover them. He felt his heart become warm as his twin snuggled on his chest, that he can't help but smile so widely and giggle. "Tae?" Jimin sleepily called, and the youngest twin hummed in reply while wrapping his arm around his twin. "Twins...stay together forever, mmkay?"

Taehyung chuckled and let his chin rest on top of Jimin's head, closing his eyes. "Twins forever, Jiminie." He sighs softly, relieved that they're back to being the duo. He never felt so empty until he had Jimin back; like people say, twins, even if they're farther apart, they're always close together. 'I think?'

"I...I wuv you." Jimin yawned and let out a deep sigh, signaling that he is going to fall asleep any second. Before Taehyung could also be in the same trance, he also whispered with a small smile. "I wuv you too." The duo fell asleep, and didn't even notice the maknae looking up at them with his head tilted. "Kookie loves Tae-hyung and Jiminie-hyung too." Jungkook quietly clapped his hands and giggled, plopping down to bed to finally sleep peacefully.

Nevertheless, one could say that everything is finally back to normal.