Chapter 8

Hi guys, I am sooo so so sorry that it's taken me so long to upload!

It's been so crazy with work and then not being very well I just haven't found the time but I promise that it won't happen again.

Although I am starting to struggle with this story at the moment not sure if it's a case of writers block or just the fact I can't get this new idea out of my head.

Either way, what do you think? Should I carry on?

As I weaved my way through the crowd of students, making my way towards the car park my nerves started to set in. What am I doing? I thought to myself, I can't believe I have just text him and asked him to come get me, all because I'm upset over Lucas.

I glanced at my phone as I waited for him to pull up in his car, maybe this was a bad idea.

I heard a honk and cranked my head up so quickly to see if it was him.

Slight disappointment set in as I noticed two girls waving frantically at me, shit it was Courtney and Jess.

I then remember I was suppose to be meeting them after my class for lunch. I darted over and sank into the back seat.

"Omg Tasha have you been crying?" Jess cried out as she spotted me in the rear view mirror.

"What's happened Hun?" Courtney whirled round in concern.

I blushed as I remembered that I'd been crying, I obviously looked a mess as they had noticed straight away. I'm pretty glad he didn't turn up first and I was started to regret texting him in the first play.

"What you can tell us over lunch!" Jess said whilst starting the car again.

"No no wait, Justin is meeting me here" I exclaimed before she could drive off.

"Justin is meeting you here? How has this happened?" Jess asked looking startled as Courtney looked around the car park.

"Well it's kind of silly really...." I explained the whole fiasco with Lucas as quickly as I could, whilst darting looks to see if he had arrived yet.

"Hmmm well this wasn't the plan, we were suppose to help you reply. You've just thrown yourself off the deep end here" Jess said with her arms folded across her chest.

"Well what's done is done, guess he's meeting you here then! Do you think he's going to take your on a date?" Courtney wondered out loud.

"Pfft fat chance! Justin doesn't do dates! Plus he's not gonna take you anywhere like that. You want him to like you not feel sorry for you, don't we?" Jess said harshly.

"Come on quickly we'll sort this" Courtney smiled at me whilst getting out of the car.

I followed as we ran into the nearest building and made our way down the corridor towards the toilets. As soon as I walked through the door Courtney set her bag on the side and whirled round on me.

She grabbed some make up out of her bag and started applying all sorts of creams and powders. She handed me a brush as I combed in through my long brown hair, which she then pinned back out of my face.

"Whalah" she exclaimed turning me round to face the mirror. I smiled as a noted what a great job she had done, not too much makeup but enough make my eye intense and the colour back in my face.

"Hmmm" she said as she glanced down at my ensemble.

I hugged myself feeling self conscious stood in a purple wooly jumper and some faded boyfriend jeans.