Speaking with Sighns

Nico's P.O.V

I decided to ditch school…Just for today. After all Persephone was at work and I would get to stay alone.

When I was just about to, That very second I was about to open the door My name was called on the speakers.

"Nico Di Angelo Please Report To Room 23, Nico Di Angelo please Report to Room 23"

I sighed and turned around to look for room 23. Minutes later I was outside the door waiting for someome to come out so I could go in. When I finally went in There were 3 social workers sitting at a long table.

"Ahhh Nico Di Angelo! Nice to see you! here why don't you take a seat? Make yourself comfortable."

(A/N When Ever You See Something Written In Italics It Means Nico Is Responding But In His Heeaddd)

"Yeah Sure What would make me feel comfortable was if people would treat me normally and Not send me to 3 social workers."

"So Nico…You're new to this school and We recieved some papers and info from you and all the Therapy sessions you've had and…I think we all Need to talk a little"

I remained Silent. If There's one thing you should know is…Im not talking unless I need to or I might not talk at all.And in this case I think we all know what I was going to do.

"You don't talk much do you?"

He asked. I realized moments later ue was blabbing but I was sorta day dreaming or having conversations with myself inside my head.

The social worker pulled out a note pad and a Pencil and handed it to me.

"Here. Use this."

I felt tears form in my eyes and I began to write with my sloppy hand writting, "Why am I here? I've been to therapy long enough I have been going for 5 years almost. Why can't you treat me normally like a normal 15 year old kid?"

The Social worker sighed as he read the piece of paper over and over.

"Nico…Look I understand you like to be alone but…Wouldn't it make you feel better if you had at least one friend by yourside?"

I sighed and took the notepad from him and began to write,

"Friendship nor Family is real. they all leave at some point and it's better to be hurting alone than be hurting because you got too attached to someone and they left you."

The Social Worker wispered some things to The other 2 Social workers and they all nodded.

"Look Kid, There are some really nice people here see…For example Leo Valdez who I believe is In your classes. He's a real funny guy and his group of friends…Why don't you try to get along? Leo Has had those friends since they were little. Im sure he won't leave you. And between you and me, I talked to Leo before. His past reminds me if yours. I think you two could become close."

I looked down at the ground and felt like All this was a dream. like this wasn't happening.

"You can Leave Mr. Di Angelo."

He told me. I stood up, grabbed my books and walked out to 7th Period.