Better Off Alone

I walked to the hallway and sat outside my classroom and thought about what had just happened...Did I really just like 5 minutes ago kiss Leo?!

It all seemed like I was dreaming.Like...Do you ever have those times when you are doing something but it feels like Its a daydream or a dream at night or simply just your imagination? Well thats how it feels right now.

Leo's P.O.V

I walked around the black top, playing with a spring from a pen I had earlier. I was nothing but confused and I felt a pit of guilt. I have a girlfriend.It's Calypso I need to stop thinking that It's ok for me to go around flirting with others but...It just dosn't feel like im with Calypso. It just simply dosn't. I try my very best to make her happy but she just acts like it's nothing at all. Gosh I remember long ago I thought her smile was beautiful and thought she was simply perfect until I asked her out and soon she became a pain in the arse. I only had 1 and only 1 person on my mind and that was Nico....Gosh His perfect dark hair...and those dark eyes...Were just perfect. But Im sure he dosn't feel that way about me. He acted like he hated me yesterday at his house and in all the classes.

Before I even knew it, it was time to line up, go inside and get to study hall. I got in line and found my way to where everyone else was.

Annabeth and Piper have been acting closer than usual like they were sisters. They would constantly pull small pranks on eachother and walk to the library and go to stores and buy useless junk.

Percy and Jason were always either playing football or soccer and would go fishing or just hang at eachother's houses when there was a storm and nothing to do.

I would usually be out of everything. When I tried to join a conversation I wouldn't understand One thing they were talking about. And worst thing is everyone is in a relationship being all mushy and then there's me with Calypso facing opposite directions and not saying one word to eachother.

When I got my books and homework from my locker I walked to the classroom and saw Nico playing with his skull ring outside the class room.

"Is the teacher in there?"

I asked and tried to stop shaking. I don't know why but when Im around him I just get this nervous feeling like I need to do something to please him even though we arn't dating.

"Nope."

I just looked around and decided to go to the library and work there.

I took out a blank sheet of paper and started doodling instead of doing my report on The Outsiders (Freaking best book ever) I took out my phone and started going on random apps and accounts feeling extremly bored.

I picked up my books and backpack. Im just going to do the report at home I thought. As I opened the door and started walking out, I was too busy staring at my phone screen I didn't realize Nico was there and I accedentily fell on top of him.

He groaned and wrapped both his arms around me but it wasn't all cute and adorable like it happens in movies, His nails somehow dug through my shirt and were scratching my back.

"Ow! Ow!! Take it easy jeez!!"

His eyes were closed shut and I realized he didn't mean to...He had hit his head on the floor hard and I guess thats how he copes with pain...When he finally let go of me I quickly stood up and helped him up.

"You alright?"

He just nodded wile giving me a cold stare and walked in the library mumbling something that sounded like

"Im better off alone."