8

||Harry||

It's been two weeks since the incident with my father. Two weeks I have been ignoring Zayn. He still comes by everyday in hopes of me talking, but I'm just not giving in.

I'm currently sitting on the couch reading a book until I hear a knock on the door.

"H-harry please talk to me. Are you okay I'll call the police if you don't at least say something to me" He threatens. This was the first time he said that. I stand up closing my book.

"Zayn go away you can't be here my father will be mad" I say.

"Oh now you answer me it's been two weeks harry!?"

"You don't know me Zayn just leave me alone we can never be friends you don't even know what I look like go away" I tear up.

"No I wanna talk to you....I don't know why but I have this pull towards you I just wanna talk to you harry please let me" He says. I sigh.

"Talk about what"

"You never told me about you" He says.

"My name is Harry I don't have a middle name my last name is James I love the color purple and I love cartoons" I say.

"Okay Harry James I like it." Zayn says making me giggle.

"I guess my daddy doesn't like me speaking about my name" I say.

"Thats weird, when I was young I had a friend named Harry Actually he was like 2 and I was 4 I went to the beach with his family and like everyone took there eyes off him for one second and once we turned around Harry was gone." He says.

I frown "what happened to him?"

"They think a wave pulled him in since we were really close to the water they found his hat in the water and couldn't find his body."

"I'm so sorry Zayn" I say

"It's fine it was so long ago your name just reminded me of him, but anyway are you okay?" He ask concerned.

"I'm fine last week I had an argument with my father"

"Oh well if you ever wanna talk about it I am here for you" I smile at his words.

"Thank you But I'm gonna go take a nap I'm sleepy" I yawn.

"Alright love I'll be back tomorrow night" He says.

"Okay" I smiles going to my room falling asleep thinking about Zayn.

—————

Y'all just got major hints also this is a short story so only a few chapters left💜

Harry James?

Zayn having a friend named Harry when he was young?

Remember Zayn never seen harrys face clearly😩