7

||Harry||
-Next morning-

"Bye daddy" I whisper hearing him sigh walk out the door. Once I hear his car drive off I run to my room putting on my only pair of shoes black converse.
I put on a black sweatshirt and shorts looking in my mirror.

"I am going outside and I don't care what daddy has to say about it" I say proudly going to my bathroom brushing my teeth and my hair which needs to be cut again it's almost past my shoulders.

I go downstairs standing in front of the front door looking at it.

Open it harry you're right there twist the handle.

I put my hand on the handle about to yank the door open until I'm getting pulled back and slammed into the wall.

"What the hell Do you think you're doing" My father says looking at me furiously. He must have came from around the back.

"D-Daddy I-I'm s-Sorry" I cry

"You will be" He says taking off his belt Whacking me on my legs and arms. I cry trying to move away him but he grabbed me pulling back hitting me more.

After a few more minutes he stop going to the front door locking setting something up beside it.

"D-Daddy I-I'm Sorry" I cry watching as he put in a pin.

"You will never go outside. If you go outside I will know when the door opens. If you ever think about going outside or opening the door, I don't even wanna see your body directed towards it I will hurt you young man do you fucking understand" He says angrily. I jump nodding my head frantically.

"Go upstairs and stay up there I'm going to work now." He says going out the back door locking it I hear his car drive off. I start to cry.

"T-this is not fair" I sniffle.

I hear knocks on the door
"H-harry I heard screams are you okay!?!" I hear Zayn say worried.

"I-I'm Fine I cant talk To you anymore I'm sorry" I say running upstairs to my room closing the door closing my curtains ignoring the doorbell and knocks coming from downstairs.
———————

My poor hazza