Protection etc.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Protection spells vary from personal protection to protection of others. You can go protect yourself or your mother, friends, and pets.

I will be going over basics of each.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Protection spells for yourself does not really take energy from you since your body generates energy by itself.

For protection of yourself I would recommend not doing a spell on your actual self.

I would recommend charming a necklace, bracelet, or a ring.

My reasoning for this is because spells for protection on objects on items you wear is easier. It's like the object is a sponge, which will make it last longer than one on yourself.

The reason you don't really want to charm yourself is because our own energy does not like mixing.

But also because a charm on yourself can suddenly go off if a person with ill intent knows the protection spell you used and knows how to reverse it.

I, Myself care with me a vary degree of charmed protection objects.

Such as I have two bracelets on my wrist, one is used for protection and shielding my energy if I don't want to be know.

The second is energy charmed each bead has been stored with energy from myself to energy around me.

I also usually wear my three necklaces. One carries a vary degree of moon energy and sheild.

(A sheild spell can vary, I use sheild spells to hide my energy and shield my thoughts.)

My second one is to help draw my other half closer or to quicken the time we will meet. (I don't care or who or what they'll be XD)

My last one was my new one it is a choker necklace from a old Halloween costume.( I don't have this one charmed yet, still have not figured out what am going to do to it.)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think I will do a chapter on how to write spells and such at one point.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Protection on others can be the same as protection for yourself. You just have to word the spell differently.

I would recommend writing your own because the best protection spell or charm for people you care about comes from the heart.

When a spell comes from your heart it's intent is written out by your feelings and words.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Protection for animals is a slight bit harder since most charms will fall of the animals collar. Which will make the protection a waste of energy that way.

I recommend a tiny protection potion and slightly a bit of it on animals fer while doing a protection spell. (I will be writing my own animal protection potion in the next chapter.)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is a charm I think everyone can do.

This can be a exercise:

Power buster

* One object (anything you can wear on you for ex: necklace, ring, or bracelet)

The charm spell is: "Hidden inside is energy I need and things I have lost when I couldn't see. Make my energy better so I may learn to control and build on the gifts I already own."

(Can be said as many times as you wish.)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The charm will boost your gifts and awakens any gifts inside you that have maybe been forgotten when growing up.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charm spells can be short or long depending on what you wish to do. Most charm spells consist a object or more than one object.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Charms are the easiest things to do that is the reason why this is very short but because it is a placing my healing potion and spell at the end. It comes from my very first BOS.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ingredients & instructions:

3 morning glories

1 flower that catches your eye

1 bottle ( jar or big bottle) (can be small)

1/2 bottle filled with water

The water and flowers should stay in the bottle for three days or until the color from the flowers are in the water. Do this before placing spell.

Spell: With this liquid I do so make, to heal the ones that human or animal and are need to heal, I must, the wounds big or small. So mote it be.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is great on tiny cuts and sometimes bigger ones too. I haven't really tried it on anything major thou.