Introduction

I will be borrowing information from both my spell books and new information I have learned.

I will update on Mondays, Wednesday, and Saturday.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"She was the kind of person
Who would find magick on the ground, As though the secret to real joy was something left lying around"-E.H (the magic of believing)

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

During the following years I have been learning I always been asked questions. From: "if what you say is real why doesn't it work straight away." Or "if you don't believe in heaven or hell where do you think you are going when you die."

For those questions I have used knowledge from things I have learned to answer them one by one. The reason spells don't work right away is because they need time to manifest.
And.
I don't believe in heaven and hell, but I do know that souls never die, our souls don't die but the body's we host our souls in do. I just will be living again somewhere else that is reincarnation.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have gone through many websites and books to learn everything I know but I also listen to my soul to understand things that my mind cannot. As we all grow older we never stop learning because there will always be something new to learn. That's why I say you never stop learning you just get older.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wicca is a path I have chosen to follow for a long while now. I have grown as a person because of it. As I took my first steps down this path I didn't know where it would lead me but I wasn't scared to find out. Cause as I got to walk this path I see how it has made me a better person and has given me a new look on life.

A person's path is their own some paths will move like a rollercoaster and some as smooth as the water in a pool. But there are a few to scared to choose their own path so they follow the path already paved for them by their parents.

How is that living, yes following your own path might be scary there are going to be tears, there are going to be bruises. But as you fulfill the path you have chosen your not going to regret it because you have become so much more. You are someone who may have not know the destination at the end of your path but you reached it, and you should be proud. You may have been swayed once or twice to change your path but you held on.

We might not think we can change our coarse of tides but we will all try. To pave our own path on this planet we call home. We may be scared to change but when we walk down our paths we find ourselves on the way. And that is a great accomplishment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What I am meaning by this is to not be afraid to change. Don't be afraid to spread your wings, you may be scared you may fall, but what if you fly. We can walk down a path already paved for us or we can choose one for ourselves.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

New facts about myself:

Names I go by now(updated 3/14/23): Cress.

My age: 22

Hobbies: drawing, writing, watching anime, and reading.

Favorite music: kpop, classic piano or cello, rock, and nightcore.

Groups I like (updated 1/8/19): Bts, nightcore, imagine dragons.

Favorite poetry: erin hanson. (I seriously need to get a erin hanson book soon XD)

Instruments I play:
Alto saxophone(five years)

Favorite animes (updated 1/8/19) : Dragon maid, death note, bleach, and magik-kun renaissance.

Favorite movies (updated 1/8/19) : The matrix, Blood and chocolate, Hansel and Gretel witch hunters (the portraying of a few things in movie piss me off but the plot is cool), Dracula (new one), teen wolf (the old movie series), three muskuteres(new one with the actor who portrayed percy Jackson.)

Favorite books (updated 1/8/19) : Eargon, Heroes of Olympus, percy Jackson, chronicles of narnia, ready player one, harry potter, lord of the rings, and the hobbit.
(If anyone likes the books who is your favorite character/s. Mine is bilbo Baggins from the hobbit.)