Victor's Beginning : And Then It Rained

Hello everyone!

This was my post for Wattpad Block Party, an exciting event by KellyAnneBlount that I enjoyed so greatly. Thanks to all those lovely people who joined me when my post went live, you guys are awesome, love you so much!

Please read how I picture Victor's own story beginning. I named it And Then It Rained. (Ongoing story now available exclusively on Wattpad, and is a Wattpad Creators Story in the Wattpad Creators Program.)

But, before you go and begin reading, I would like to introduce you to my two giveaway winners of Wattpad Block Party. And (drumroll), they are:

1. tifftheawesome (Tiffany)
Read her book Revealing Lennon

It's a very intense story about a girl who's sexually assaulted and a guy who wants justice for her

It's a very intense story about a girl who's sexually assaulted and a guy who wants justice for her. I highly recommend this book.

2. 4thpowermama (Cynthia Wiedefeld)

Read her books, they are all so alluring!

~

In the beginning, there was rain, and the rain was colder than death.

As Victor lay flailing under the woman, the light drizzling slowly began increasing to a freezing downpour.

Here he was running alongside the taxi Kate was in, his stomach filled with painful knots of letting go and this woman had suddenly come out of nowhere, in a flurry of white, like a storm wearing the mask of gentle clouds in the skies; and she had crashed into him in the speed of a freight train. She made him fall and took him down with her. And before he knew it he was buried under her billowing dress.

"What the hell!" He slapped away the silky material of her skirt from his face; the task was a little difficult because both her dress and his skin were now sodden with rainwater. Nature made her cling to him with everything she had.