if i can't be with u

Chapter threeteen: One last dances

Ross P.O.V. I was crying because Lilly is going to College for four years and I just got back to see her after dinner I walked up to mine and Ryland Room I found my tux I put it in and I fix my hair I said dell she said yeah Ross  I said can you help me with something yeah what is it Ross she said to me I said OK go and get Lilly the beach OK OK she said to me she got Lilly to Lilly to the beach I said hey Lilly would you like to dances with me she said yeah thanks rossy we dances I said you are so beautiful babe she blush a little I said I'm sorry about dinner she said it OK we keep dancing I made the move I kiss her she kiss back I hope this never end I said in my mind I pull back I said win are you going to college she tomorrow I know will we better get you ready baby she said yeah I gran her hand and she and I walked back to the house me and her walked in to her room I said dell did you pack for her yeah I did she said. Rydel P.O.V. hey aww should take a picture yeah that a good idea Lily said to me I said OK it was me Ross her Rocky Riker and mom and dad and Ryland we took it on her phone I said OK night Ross sleep with Lilly I had to do this I took out my phone and took a pic of Lilly and Rosa sleeping together I took it I said @RossR5 sleeping with @Lilly_Loved_R5  I twitted it. ***Next day***

Lilly POV. will today is my big day I got dress I put on my pink tank top and a Hollister shirt and did my hair and make up and got a skirt on and my flats go my bags in to the taxi I said I'm going to miss you all mom stared to cry I said it OK mom I promise you Ross said Lilly I have love you for ever you just can't leave me you are my everything my life you can't leave me I don't want to be famous if I can't be with you I said look Ross I will be OK just be four I leave can I have one last dances and kiss anything you want my baby he said to me we dances one last time he Lind in to kiss me I feel he's warm soft lips in mine kiss back I said OK we pulled back he gave me a hug  I hug back I said love you all bye we got in to the car and yeah.

hope you like I hope you did not cry I did so yeah I think that so sweet now I can see why my book name is is id I can't be with yOU LOL love you all stay strong be cool Lives your life love you all Lilly :-)