if i cant be wkth u

Chapter four: school or date

Lilly P.O.V. I woke up in Ross bed he said mourning I said I'm dreaming or nah he said nope you are not i said will um OK i"m going to the bathroom Rydel said here were this i said thank you i put it on and did my Make up and then i got a text form Tyler i said god what did i do now.

~~~~Text~~~

T hey re u up

L yeah wht up 

T we are moveing

L why why wait that not cool i just got my first boyfriend

t will here mom 

L K

T hey Lilly it mom we are moving

L why are we we just got here I'm having a good life

T because we are movenig back to Colorado 

L really why mom 

T will good bye we are leaveing in a week. i just got off my phone i came out of the bathroom i was crying Ross said what wrong babe i said i'm moving back to Colordao he said are you ok i said yeah in a week im leveing so yeah will lets just be happy he said babe no i just meat you and i love you so much you are my life i left i run home Ross said what did i do so wrong im here for her i said why mom she said dn't yell at me i said i can im 18 you cant make me  she said will leave with the Freacking Lynch's then i said why do you hate them so much for mom she said it Ross yeah what did he do you mom huh yeah that right nothing i walked up to my room and cryed Ross said babe let me in i said fine he said look skyip me facetime me do anything to see me i said yeah will look your my boyfreind you and i miss up the past look at the past Ross look how for we have come he said yeah i know i love you i said look at the past.

***past** Hi my Ross Hi im Lilly hope so where are you form um  Colorado  you the same as he was talking to me he said um so how old are you i said 14 you he said the same um you go to the Rage i said um yeah will um do you want to go out with me i said yes he said cool i said yeah we dated tell i found out you was dating my Freind he said look im sorry i said yeh that what they all say Ross look im sorry.***end of the past**.

hope you like it