If i Can't be With you {Ross Lynch love story}

***Week go by**

Chapter five: now House

Ross P.O,V. i'm going to miss you so much Lilly she said don't cry Ross i said will OK i kiss her one last time i said said i love you remember  this for for ever OK she said OK i have to go love you to Ross she left we got back in the Car mom said honey it going to be OK i promise you OK i said mom no she my left me she like my live mom i just run up stirts to my Room and cry  Rydel said look Ross mom said it time to eat i said I'm not going to eat Rydel thank you i said to her i wounding what she is doing i try to text her called her i said come on babe i know you are sad i can feel it she face time me i said hey babe how are you doing she said will i got my Room done i miss you so much look I'm going to back later on so yeah bye as I was blowing her a kiss she got off I just cry I miss her lips her hugs everything about her. Lilly P.O.V. I miss him so much he's hugs those lips he's hair everything mom why did we move here because we had to and pulse there nothing in California I said yes there is mom we had a band I have a boyfriend who you hate he love me and I love him she said break up with him right now I said mom I'm eight teen you can't tell me what to do she said fine go and live with The lynch you like them better I said I will mom and bye I pack my bags and got my self a plane tick and l lift.

*********________****---------------------------------_______________________________________

hope u like it