Chapter 6

(By the way, I'm kind of too lazy to verify my email so I can comment back to you guys so thankyou to the people who are actually like commenting and giving me feedback because I really appreciate it :3)

(Side note: WARNING: some people might get a little upset over part of this chapter)

Brian was sat there shaking, with his knees up to his chest, pointing at the wall as if he was angry and wanted to shout at it but was too scared. He turned to me with an extremely sharp movement, his eyes bloodshot and wide but drooping a little. He tried to speak but he seemed much too tired.

I dropped the grilled cheese sandwich and ran to his bed. No one was in the house so I was on my own, with no help or guidance.

"Brian, what's happened? You have to tell me right now, you don't seem okay." I said in a voice as calming but alerting as possible.

"Th-there's no-noothing." He answered slowly and quietly. "Wrong"

He was twitching a little, I kept asking him what he'd done, what was wrong with him. I couldn't stop panicking, I wanted to help Brian but I had no idea what was going on.

He giggled in a strange way and turned back at the wall, even quicker than before. He kept blinking, rubbing his eyes. There was a mumbling noise from his mouth and I think he was trying to say, "I'm sorry, Jeordie."

Then it all became a blur, the twitches were more frequent and seemed to affect him more every time, looking more painful and forceful. What the hell is going on? I thought over and over. Then his eyes rolled back. His head leaning right back and his limbs curling up and shaking. It couldn't be. He started shaking very, extremely heavily.

With all force, I leaned him onto his side. I checked to see if his tongue was down his throat but that seemed okay. I told him he was going to be okay, with tears in my eyes. He was still shaking and making small grunts in pain and confusion for about 2 minutes and I knew I needed the phone from downstairs, but I couldn't leave him. I reached the window which was right next to me as I still comforted Brian, who had slowed down and relaxed more, and opened the latch. I shouted out the window, "Somebody help us, please! My friend is having a huge seizure! Please! Somebody help me! I need help! Somebody call an ambulance!"

I shouted things along those lines until a kind-looking woman shouted back up, "I'm calling an ambulance right now, keep your friend company." She was on the phone and had to keep asking me questions.

"Yes, he's breathing, just very heavily." "Brian." "Um...about 3 minutes." "I'm not sure, he was fine until just before." "Thankyou." "You hear that, Brian? The ambulance is coming for you. You'll be nice and safe. I'll be back in just a second, I need to unlock the door for when the ambulance get here." I whispered.

I kissed Brian on his sweaty forehead and raced downstairs. I unlocked the door, checked it would open and ran straight back up to him. He was crying, shaking, apologising, he was an absolute mess.

I rested my head on his shoulder. "I'm here now, don't worry."