Stranger in the room

*late in the afternoon*

It was rainy day, water was flowing from the sky and the sun was hiding in dark grey clouds. On a muddy path next to quite preserved mansion, which was a renovated hotel a large silver bus stopped.

A three - man crew, including the driver was hiding in his bowels. A man jumped up from the table, he went for his backpack, threw a few things into and came back to his campanions.

"You're not going?" he looked at them.

"You're hella crazy! You won't get me out of here!" said the one with black shirt with Blackfuel sign on it and cap.

"You're right, I'm not going there for sure." agreed other campanion next to him.

"Okay, as you wish, I'm gonna sleep in a comfortable bed."

He went down the small stairs and opened the door. Well, he was trying to do that. Suddenly, wind instantly slammed the door and he ended up sitting on his butt on stairs. Of course his two friends were laughing so hard.
But Jared wasn't scared of the door, so he tried to open it again. After over a decade of struggling, he finally opened the door and stood up next to the bus. He was so pleased, that he didn't care that he looks like drowned rat. He even did his winning dance and cheerfully got on nearest path.
With his hand, he tried to invite his two friends to follow him.

"What is he doing there?" Shannon pointed at him with pair of his drumsticks.

"He obviously want us to go with him." Tomo shrugged.

"Is he f*cking crazy or what?" Shann put his drumsticks on table and he ordered the driver to find a parking lot and better path to the mansion.

The bus drove off immediately. Jared was standing on one place and finally he was able to assess the situation.

"Well, that's great. Mohawk is fucked up. Shoes are fucked up." he looked sadly at his new black shoes.

Jared turned to the hotel and moved in front of the door. He walked through large wooden door. Inside was a red carpet, the walls were painted orange with wooden decoration. In the end of the big hall was room with counter and Reception sign above. Shannon and Tomo were already there.

"How did you get there?" Jared rolled his eyes.

"How? After the driveway." said Shannon.

Jared was standing with no idea, how they got here.

"God, bro, sometimes you're really stubborn. If you were not so exaggerated active and didn't organize cross- country races for yourself, you would find that there was a driveway and a parking lot little bit further."

"Yeah and it's asphalt!" Tomo added.

"It's asphalt!" Shannon tried to imitate Tomo.

"That's great!"

"Right?" said Tomo.

"I look like an idiot."

"Look at it positively." Shannon turned at Jared.

"Seriously?"

"You have perfect masking and it's good for your skin." Shannon patted his shoulder and began to laugh slowly.

"Well, that's really great. You really calmed me down brother. You know what? Leave me alone." Jared grabbed his keys from his room and walked to the stairs that were nearby.

"I think you've just offended his feelings." Tomo looked at the Shannon.

"Ooh, our poor sensitive guy." Shannon laughed.

Meanwhile, Jay arrived to his room 256.

"Heere it is. A hot shower!" he opened the door from bathroom.

"Hot water doesn't flow here." some women's voice spoke quietly.

Jared looked back, but room was empty.

"I'm really crazy..." told to himself.

The room was made up long hall leading from door to the large living room. There was a seat, television, a couple of cabinets and a large window overlooking the pond, Jared passed by.
He walked through narrow room to his bedroom. A huge double bed lay in front of the door. Somewhere near the door was an old fireplace. Apparently functional, because there was a stack of wood next to it. On the left of the bed was the bathroom door. It was small. Only a shower and a sink.

He threw his bag on a bed and he took his clothes off. He hung up his jacket on hanger to let it dry. He went to shower, pulled the curtain and turned water on.

Followed by collapse, heart attack....DEATH. Luckily, he just thought about it at the moment. With horrible yelling, he run from bathroom just with towel around his waist. Shannon and Tomo were already in the room.

"Bro, are you okay?" Shannon asked.

"What's wrong Jared?" Tomo asked too.

"T-the t-t-the water is f*cking cold!" Jared chattered his teeth.

"That's all?" Shann said quietly.

"As you screamed, it seemed that someone was killing you. "

"I almost died." he held a blanket around his waist.

"Jesus brother!" Shann rolled his eyes again and left the room.

"Let's go have some fun tonight! Meet you at the bar." Tomo patted his shoulder and then he dissapeared.