Repair Boy Gets His Sunshine Back

As soon as the boat was drained, it was back in the water and sailing towards the island in the distance. Leo was rushing around and couldn't sit still. He had lit himself on fire at least four times by now and was currently trying to fix his hair.

"Do I look okay?" Leo asked us, for the third time. Suddenly the waters began to cooperate and pushed towards shore. I had a feeling Percy had something to do with that. He really shouldn't have done that though. He was already bad enough with a large gash in his side, which was losing blood and he was looking like he was gonna pass out. That push of water really drained him. He was drifting off when we reached shore and Piper anchored us.

Leo was jumping up and down, on fire from excitement and as soon as we slid on shore he jumped down.

A few of us got off the boat and I carried Brickney. Grover, Annabeth and I all chased after Leo, who was sprinting ahead. When we caught up to him, I yelled, "Slow down, Leo!"

He didn't say anything but slowed his pace considerably. In the distance I could see a dining table on the beach. Next to it were two people. As we got closer I could hear shouting.

"LET ME OFF THIS ISLAND!" I heard a male voice yell.

Then a female voice cried, "I'm sorry! I can't! It's not my fault!"

Then I saw the man slap the girl across the face and I was overwhelmed with fury, "LOVE ME! JUST LOVE ME AND LET ME LEAVE THIS GODSFORSAKEN ISL-" He was cut off by a punch to his face by Leo.

"Don't talk to her like that!" Leo yelled and continued throwing punches but the guy was bigger and stronger and quickly got over his shock of someone else on the island with them.

But before he could do anything, Annabeth had him pinned to the ground with her sword up against his throat. "Don't try anything."

Leo had the girl, Calypso I assume, in his arms, "Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I should have come back sooner, I could have worked harder and this wouldn't of happened, I knew I should have set the speed for 90 instead, sure that would cause turbulence and with Hazel that wouldn't be good, no, no, Im so sorry, Calypso, maybe if I had-" Calypso cut him off with a kiss.

"Let me guess," Leo smiled, "That didn't happen either?"

"Nope." Calypso said.

We got her up and I noticed the bruises all over her. She had a red handprint on her cheek but she ignored all her wounds and just seemed happy that Leo was back. We had introductions and everyone came from off the boat.

When she saw Percy her eyes narrowed but she didn't say anything and neither did Percy, but that was probably because he was on the verge of passing out.

But as soon as Calypso saw Brickney she rushed towards her. "What happened?"

"Poisoning from some hybrid whale thing." I told her and realized I sounded pretty stuipid. Way to go, Grace. I'm the son of Jupiter! I'm a child of Rome, consul to demigods, ex praetor of the First Legion. I slew the Trojan sea monster, I toppled the black throne of Kronos and destroyed the Titan Krios with my own hands. And now I can't even explain what's going to kill my- My thoughts stopped abruptly. My what? She's more than a friend. I know that. But where were my thoughts going to go . . . No. This isn't the time. Man up, Grace!

However Calypso understood what I meant and paled. "Oh no, quick bring her with me." She rushed up a path and into a cave. As I entered I saw where Leo had gotten the crystal. The whole cave was full of them. It was gorgeous. "Lay her here, brave one." She said.

Then she pulled out many herbs and started making an antidote. Everyone gathered around as Calypso worked. "There. That should work. She just needs rest now."