Demigod Dreaming and Leo Screaming

My dream wasn't so much scary as it was confusing. First it showed Piper battling some wind which made sense, but then it changed to show Brickney in Apollo's car. It was really bright so I could hardly see, but Brickney and Apollo seemed to be able to see just fine. I guess it was a perk of being a child of the sun god. They were talking and Brickney seemed to be trying to convince Apollo of something.

"But, Dad, why can't you just tell me?" Brickney asked.

"Sorry, Brickney but you know I can't. You're gonna have to figure it out yourself." Apollo said, his feet on the dash. "I promise you'll figure it out when the time comes, but for now LOOK OUT FOR THAT BIRD!!!"

The car swerved and an eagle squawked. "SORRY!" Brickney called. "But can't you at least give me a hint?"

Apollo shook his head and muttered, "You're too persistent. But if you need that much help, which you don't, then I guess I can give you this. Ahem-"

"Please not another haiku." Brickney muttered.

"Haiku's are awesome

Brick thinks she does not get it

Just use my power."

Apollo said, playfully glaring at her when he said Haiku's are awesome.

"Wow. Thanks, that was so helpful." Brickney said, sarcastically.

"I know right!" Apollo said, but the scene was fading and changing. The scene stilled and I was flying near the Empire State Building but the whole top was lit up blue. I flew in threw a window on the top floor but stopped when i saw a calendar. It was dated for a few years ago. When I landed inside the Gods throne room, I saw Percy, who looked to be sixteen, holding Annabeth and yelling, "She needs help!"

Apollo stepped forward. His fiery armor was so bright it was hard to look at. He looked more like he was modeling it than actually using it. "God of Medicine at your service." He said. Then the scene blurred. Everything went super fast but I was frozen in place. It was like fast forwarding on a DVD but in real life. Then it stopped. I was still in the throne room, but it was empty now, but for Apollo and Hera. I couldn't hear anything, it was like I was under water. But from what I could see Hera and Apollo were arguing and it was getting pretty heated -and not just because the sun god was in the room. Then the world started spinning again, but it was more like just I was spinning this time. Then it stopped. It was the same scene as before but I could hear this time.

"No! I will not-" Hera was yelling but she interrupted by the throne room doors bursting open.

"STOP! YOU TWO ARE ARGUING LIKE CHILDREN! THIS WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED!" Poseidon, who as far as I knew was normally pretty relaxed, shouted. Then he calmed down slightly. "Enough of this. You two will sort out your differences or at the very least SHUT UP." Poseidon was seething and his fishing hat was crooked. The last thing I saw before the scene changed was Apollo and Hera practically cowering before the angry sea god.

The final scene was at a school. I was sitting on a seat in an auditorium with tons of other people in the audience. Most looked like parents and a few bored siblings. On stage were a bunch of first graders, all singing.

I wasn't sure why but a few of the kids looked really familiar. I just couldn't place where I had seen them. Well, it was mostly just two kids that looked familiar. A girl and a boy. The girl had red hair and wasn't singing. She just stood there and did the motions. The boy had curly blackish hair and wouldn't stop fidgeting. When he poked the kid next to him, and tried talking to the girl in front of him, I realized who he was. It was none other than Leo Valdez as a little first grader. I almost laughed when I saw him at the end of the song bowing and giggling. He was so happy and after the concert he ran up and hugged his mother.