Hair Bands by figurative

Summary:

"So what's with the tie around your wrist?"
  "It keeps me sane."

When Haley Jo Walker is sent to a mental health facility in california, she enters with expectations of watery jell-o and support groups. Never did she expect to meet Grant: a boy with piercings in his lip and a scar on his left eyebrow.

Together the two will discover that people can't really change, but that it is indeed possible that love can have the same result.

~

About this book:

I was looking at random people's reading lists yesterday, and I came across this gem. Despite the fact that it only has 51k reads--and I say this in all honesty--it deserves so many more. Literally, I'm shocked that it doesn't have millions by now. The storyline is a bit more mature, but it is just so beautiful. I mean, I can't even explain how I feel when I read this, it's just so raw and full of emotion. I feel like I can relate to what the main character is going through, even though I haven't had the same experiences. The lack of grammar mistakes in this story makes me really happy, since I'm really picky about that sort of thing. Please do yourself a favor and check this out.

~

Category:

Teen Fiction