Sterile Skies by lullaby

Summary:

IMPORTANT NOTICE 

This premises is under high surveillance

No unauthorised personnel allowed passed the gates

Under no circumstances do the cell doors open. They must remain

locked at all times unless you have an ID or cell card given directly

to you by the head of the coorporation. Severe punishment will

be given to those willing to jeopardise the safety of their peers.

The test subjects contained must be restrained at all times.

Failure to follow orders may result in death

caused by military precautions, or the test subjects themselves.

Enter with caution.

About This Book:
I have been looking for a semi-decent book for a long time on this site, one that I don't have to force myself to read and enjoy. Ever since last year I've had nothing in my library that was worth my time. Originally, I had seen this book included in some other "Best Books" types of things, but the difference in genre sort of pushed me away from it. It wasn't until yesterday that I actually gave the story a chance. My best friend told me about it, saying it was so well-written that even I, a self-proclaimed grammar nazi, couldn't deny it. So I started to read it. Before I knew it, I was in my bed halfway through the book at 3am, tears of sadness, laughter and understanding running down my cheeks. I'm writing this now because I have nothing else to do but wait for the next update. Plus, this book deserves the world. This is probably the most sincere review I've ever written, so don't hesitate to give Sterile Skies a chance.

Category:

Adventure