Halloween Week: Corzy - The Black Lamb of Seattle

Gizzy hated urban legends.

His friends would tease him about it.

He never enjoyed urban legends as he was little freaked out by them.  Escpially the New ones... Gizzy was double dared the night before October began to make up his own. He refused. As punishment, he had to listen to the winner of last year's Scare Seattle story called: The Black Lamb of Seattle.

Long ago,

There was a blacksmith named Cor and he loved lambs, as they were his favorite animal. He was not rich, but he wasn't poor. For came from a hardworking family who thrived through bad times. Cor was nice person and rarely ever lost temper. For was mostly calm and collected. The times he lost temper was out of stress and frustration. The town he lived in really thought Cor was a nice man, and said he was amazing help. He cared so much for his pet dog, Rocky and for others.

However...

A hunt for a criminal began as the suspects were all the:

Butchers

Knights

Nobles 

Blacksmiths

This surprised Cor as he came from a honest, hardworking family and when interrogated he told him honestly he wasn't the one. The town understood. Later however, Cor was found dead near the Hope Lake, and he was drowned. The suspects were caught: Jamie and Blake. Their friends watched as Cor was being eliminated. Jamie, Blake and Friends felt no remorse for their actions. 

Cor was enraged. People who he trusted just laughed at him while he was dying. Humanity was cruel, and uncaring. He was angry that he had been he had lied to, and then taken advantage of. He had trusted them. He decided payback was needed.

Jamie, and Blake were talking for their last night in town. They were to be exiled forever. They were thinking of heading to a pizza place in town when a black lamb appeared in front of them. "Shoo lamb." Jamie said. Blake glared. The lamb walked towards them. Since the town confiscated their weapons, they couldn't shoo it away. "Hey, g-go away." They said backing up. They were backed up into an ally way and then the two boys screamed. 

The Black Lamb was never caught and rumor has it: Cor still haunts the Seattle town to this day.

Gizzy cringed when the Author said revenge, it sounded horrifying. At least it didn't give Gizzy nightmares like the others did. Also, he was surprised when the dog's name was Rocky, considering that was his dog's name.

{Timeskip: Next Day}

Gizzy asked John (don't know if Gizzy has a friend named John, sorry about that) if the story was true, John laughed "No bro, it is no-" However Adam (ARG, for those who are confused) cut him off "It is. Me, and Cory(Sorry Cory, don't mean you any disrespect.) went two weeks ago. He almost lost his eye. We found Cor was, and can be livid we didn't bring these items." Adam gave them the list

1 Travel bag

1 Music box

1 One Stuffed Lamb

1 Earlette Novel (Not a real book, don't look it up)

1 Dog

Gizzy looked at the list. He knew the novels didn't exist. He however, knew it did a time. So he got a book from the store, and a plush Lamb. He had a really old music box he never used. He had a travel bag and of course he was bringing his dog. Based on the description Adam had give them, they would need to use weird names. Gizzy's name was fine, John's well... he's need to change it a little.

{A few weeks later}

When they got to the town, Gizzy noticed the inn they were staying in was cold. He went to the rooftop and saw down to eat food. He was hungry. He heard steps on the roof. It was a black lamb. Lambs on roofs were common here. He sighed, as he cut off a piece of his chocolate bar. "Want some?" The lamb ran and took the chocolate. Gizzy smiled. "You like it?" The lamb went baw. He chuckled. He lift the chocolate up as Rocky tried to bite it.  "Rocky, you can't have any. This is not good for you." The lamb looked at the dog, and as tears fell from the lamb's eye. The lamb Ran. "Wait!" Gizzy said, but the lamb was gone.

Cor's Pov: (This will be sadly short)

No... I died, that... rocky can't be alive, it's been a long time. Dogs only live Fifteen years. He should be dead. It's been too many years...Either way... That human is nice, Gizzy. Gizzy is nice. Unlike them... Too bad he's so naive...

3rd person Pov

Gizzy was in the inn getting ready for bed when Rocky barked. "Yeah, what is it?" Rocky barked again. Gizzy changed into normal clothes as he was in his pajama's. He opened the door, only to be pushed near the wall. "Where did you get the dog?" Gizzy's eyes widen. It was Cor. 

"How did you-"

"Hey. It's rude not to answer someone. So... where did you get the dog?"

Gizzy was horrified. The town said they got rid of him. "I got him as a gift. He was only a tiny puppy." Cor moved his hands off Gizzy's neck, although he wasn't choking him. "Hmph. Is that so?" Cor paused before turning around "Well, he seems to like you, and you seem to treat him well." Cor said, as Gizzy paused.  "What's that supposed to me-" He looked but then he was gone.

{The Next Day}

Gizzy left town. He was angry the town lied to him plus he didn't want to be there. John left two weeks after they go their so... It was only fair. Gizzy had his things packed. He was leaving by carriage. He was reading in the carriage, when all of a sudden, The Carriage lost control and fell near a, particular river.

"Ahh!" Gizzy said. He fell. His leg hurt, and Rocky was no where to be seen. "Rocky? Rocky, where are you?!" Gizzy said. He pulled his foot out, and then got up only to limp the rest of the way. He was worried. Gizzy turned around to make sure anyone was following him, but no one was. He kept limping until he got to the river area. His eyes widen.

Rocky was there chained, wounded.

"Rocky!" Gizzy said.

He didn't realize 

That wasn't Rocky. 

Gizzy went to unchain the dog when he went underwater. Struggling to breathe, he was drowning. The river gotten bigger. He was drowning. He couldn't breathe. He closed his eyes. 

{Later}

Gizzy woke up in the hospital. Gizzy was in the town hospital. "What happened?" It was nighttime. He looked around, he was surprised to see Cor. "You know, you got lucky. No one's ever survived being drowned by me." Gizzy got mad. "Why did you try to kill me?" "If I wanted you dead, I would have eliminated you when you entered town." Cor said, "Besides, 'Kill' is a strong word. I'd rather not use that term." Gizzy was livid, but trying not to show it, he asked. "What do you want with me?" Cor looked at him and chuckled "What I want, is freedom." "Hehe." Gizzy said. "And how do I help you with that?" Gizzy asked. Cor remained quiet, as he approached Gizzy. Gizzy froze. "I think you know." Cor said.

Gizzy wasn't the same. He was trapped in this town, forced to be the Black's Lamb prisoner for the rest of his life. Forgotten about.... forever...

Authors Note: No! Cor is not a Yandere. He just spread the curse on but he needed a person for that.

Give me a break. I wrote this two years ago. I just edited this.