Error_One_Pintrees - Fever's not going Down

Author's Note: Since I don't know TwentyOnePinetrees Gender, and I'm not going to assume. I'm just going to say either they, their, or their name sorry....

 They have every right to kill me.

Error had an terrible fever. He was feeling down, plus his temperature was a whopping 105.9

Yikes.

Their friend, well crush, Pinetrees was coming to check on him considering they hadn't heard from him, they knew where he lived, He was two miles away plus they met at a Four Day Wattpad convention in Knoxville, Tennessee. Pinetress sighed as they went in, only to hear coughing down the halls. 

They found the door. "Hmm, seems to come from inside." They opened the door and in shock found Error, propped up and weaseling terribly. 

"Error!"

Error looked up in shock plus surprise but his voice was so shaky it was hard to make out but it wasn't impossible.

"I-I di-dn't ex-pe-ct t-t-to see y-you h-ere" (Forgive me and my terrible writing of sounding sick)

"Dude,  I came because you were sick." They said worried for him. He got really sick plus he couldn't respond, poor Error.

They managed to get him water through his fever tone (a.k.a my terrible writing.) "Welp If this fever does not go down, that will be problem." Pinetreees said. They managed to get them soup (Favorite/Soup) and gave the lots of blankets. Error coughed as their friend/ crush was taking care with them. He smiled and tried to thank him but he couldn't actually say it. 'Geez I might be sick but They are pretty cute.' "G-Gooo-dd- nn-igh--ttt." He said thankful.

Later-

Error woke up only to hear couching coming from his living room. How did he know it was his living room? Well, he knows the living room is the very close to the kitchen which echos a bit. The kitchen was right across from the stairs, which he could hear. He went downstairs, after getting dreesed and grabbing their phone only to see their crush crying and coughing, and birds chirping. Wait. Birds chirping. He fell asleep in the afternoon. He looked at the clock.

8:10am. He checked his phone, Wednesday (Random Date). Wait. 

"I've Been Asleep for Two Days?!" Error shouted! How was that? Well, in the soup, Pinetrees accidentally put in medicine in the soup thinking it was salt, but accidentally poured too much. This medicine also made him tired. 

"Y-ep! I got bitten by a spider then I got your fever." They said. Error stopped. "I knew that spider bite gave me that damn fever." He said.  They smirked before couching. Error teased them. "Now it's my turn to take care of you."

"Shut up Error."