"You shouldn't do that!"

His hands grabbed my curly locks as our kiss deepened. My fingers were exploring his chest, occasionally dipping down to feel his muscles from under his shirt.

A soft moan escaped past my lips and into his mouth, his tongue glided along my lower lip.

My tongue reached out and met the tip of His, suddenly they were tangling together.

His hands reached down to my jeans and popped the button...

RING RING, RING RING.

I woke with a Start to the sound of my phone ringing, sweat trickling down my forehead. I realized the intensity of my dream and how much I wanted it to be real. I picked up my phone, not bothering to Read the caller ID.

Only when I tried to speak did I realize my throat was dry.

"T-text." Was all I could say before I ended the call and jumped out of bed. I stumbled to the bathroom and did what I needed to do there.

I rushed downstairs and straight into the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with water. I downed it in one go. Bad idea. I started choking and coughing, I reached out and filled the glass again, taking tiny sips. This seemed to help.

After drinking the remaining water, I noticed Charlie was already at work. It was a Saturday and I had nothing to do. I was pretty sure that the kiss yesterday was just in my PG 13 dream. Well, it would have been rated 18 if my phone hadn't woke me up.

I blushed, thinking about it. I didn't even know who had phoned me. Maybe it was Edward? Oh. That would've been mean of me.

I pulled my phone from my pyjama pants and unlocked it, I forgot what I was supposed to be doing and entered Twitter.

B: Hi. Are you busy?

I quickly sent Edward that text and started biting my finger nails as I waited.

E: Hey! No, I'm not busy. Why? You need anything?

B: Yeah, I need you to come over. Now.

I shut off my phone and placed it on the counter. Only when my stomach growled did I notice how hungry I was. I walked to the fridge and opened it, grabbing two slices of leftover pizza. It's always nicer cold.

I started eating, only stopping when a knock in the door sounded. I stumbled along the hallway and opened the door.

"Hi." I said shyly, he was just as beautiful as I remembered.

"Everything okay?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, everything is fine. Well... Let's talk." I sighed and started walking back upstairs. I heard Edward following. I led him to my bedroom and shut my door.

I sat on my bed and looked at him, he had a wary look on his face.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't worry. I won't try and pounce on you."

"Be careful, I may pounce on you." He said in a seductive voice. My eyes widened and my heartbeat grew louder.

"D-did I hear you correctly?" I stuttered, making room for him.

He sat down. "You wanted to talk?" His voice was normal again.

"Yeah, so. The kiss. Did that mean anything to you?" I said quickly, rushing it out.

"It did. I felt a spark. It felt r- Bella!" Edward shouted and I jumped in my spot.

"What?" I responded worriedly. He grabbed my hands in his and stared at them.

"What the fuck?" Edward's fingers traced the moon shaped scars on my palm.

I bit on my lip, looking at him. "I'm so sorry."

"You shouldn't do that!" He sighed heavily.