Who is she?

I checked myself in the mirror once again. I picked out a short skirt and a black turtle neck. I turned around and looked at my butt, turned back and fluffed out my hair.

I put on a tad bit of Make-up, not too much because I hate it. It's like suffocating your face. But, lipstick or lip gloss isn't too bad.

I scooped up my purse, took a few tens and stuffed them in my bra.
My heartbeat picked up the pace when I heard the doorbell ring and Charlie's heavy boots along the wooden floor downstairs.

Maybe I was a bit overdressed, but, who cares?

I heard muffled chatter and then Charlie's surprised voice.

"You want Bella?" His voice was concerned and surprised. I rolled my eyes and opened my bedroom door, making my way downstairs, trying not to fall and embarrass myself.

"Why are y-?" Charlie began but I dared him with my eyes to speak and he suddenly fell quiet, walking away slowly to watch the game.

I then turned to face the boy I was talking to over the internet and I nearly gasped. Oh. Sweet. Jesus. Save. Me.

This boy was hot. Hot was an understatement. He was a god. Standing there in black, skinny jeans with a fear tears. A Crisp, white, button down shirt with two buttons undone. Black Adidas trainers. I looked up and took in the muscles of his neck, sharp jaw line, plump lips, deep green eyes and bronze, messy hair.

"You must be Bella, far more beautiful in person." He smiled a breath taking smile and held out his hand.

I blushed softly. Hot guy just called me beautiful. I watched as he extended his hand and I eagerly took it, shaking it slightly. His hand was huge compared to mine. We dropped our hands by our sides and I went to walk outside, only I slipped on the door step and went flying.

I closed my eyes, scared. I suddenly opened my eyes and peered into his. Those deep green eyes. His lips were parted and a loose breath passed them.

"You scared me." He admitted with a small smile.

"Sorry. That tends to happen a lot." I sighed and breathed out a laugh, only now realizing he had his arm snaked around my waist. This position was perfect, just reach up and ki-

We were suddenly interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Edward pulled me up straight and I turned to face Charlie awkwardly.

He raised an eyebrow and I nudged Edward in the ribs softly.

"Wh-? Oh, sorry Cheif Swan but I will be stealing Bella for a few hours. If you don't mind."

I smiled and looked up at Charlie with hopeful eyes. He just grunted and nodded. "No kissing, sex, drugs."

"Oh my god..." I mumbled, a blush covering my face  as I turned away from him and took Edward's hand, leading him away. "We're going now! Bye, Dad!"

***
"So," Edward said as we sat opposite each other at the back of the Coffee shop after we ordered. "You moved here because?"

I crossed my hands and set them under the table on my lap. "Well, my mom remarried and her husband, Phil, travels alot as he plays baseball. So, I decided to stay with my dad. Give them some alone time..." I trailed off, remembering a horrible memory that won't go away. I shivered in disgust.

"Are you okay?" Edward asked with a small smile at my expression.

I shook my head.

"Tell me." Edward leaned across the table, making my breath catch in my throat. He was so close.

"Here you go." The woman set the cups in front of us and I grabbed mine, heating my hands up. I watched as Edward took a sip of the steaming beverage and lick his lips. An action that made my heart flutter.

I smiled lightly and looked around the shop. There was a girl, around my age, staring in our direction. Well, Edward's direction. I looked at  Edward to see if he knew her but he shrugged. He looked uncomfortable.

I reached out and placed my finger tips on his hand gently. "Who is She?"