Maybe Forks won't be too bad.

I sat in the passenger seat of Charlie's cruiser, absolutely hating it. I've never liked that I would have to ride in here until I got a car. As a child, I loved it. I always thought I was a 'cool kid'. Now, at the age of 17, it was just embarrassing.

Anyway, I'm moving to Forks, Washington. Well, I'm already here, in the cruiser, on my way 'home'.

I'll miss my mom, Renee, very much but it will be good for me to live. All she did was stay by my side, make me food (Even though I'm an excellent cook) And tell me to go outside.

I'm an insider. I don't like tress. Well, bad luck for me then. Forks is Full of trees. And green. And rain. And depression.

"Here's home, Bells"

Charlie's gruff voice broke my daydream and I glanced at him before looking outside the fogged up window. The outside of the house hadn't changed at all. I sighed and turned my face to him, giving him a small smile before getting out and shutting the door gently.

"Go inside and look about your room while I grab your stuff."

"Thanks." I nodded and walked up the three steps to the door and opened it. It was cosy warm inside and I smiled. The house smelled of Christmas. Even though it was October.

I headed inside, making sure to keep the door open for Charlie and immediately headed upstairs to find my room. I opened the door to my old bedroom and found it had changed.

The walls were painted a dark blue, instead of the princess pink I had as a child. I guess mom told Charlie about my Tomboyness. I giggled at that and I looked around. The floor boards were glossy and a dark brown colour, freshly put in.

I looked at the bed, and smiled again at the queen sized. On it lay a blue duvet and a little teddy bear. I sat down on the edge and noticed how clean the room was.

I blushed as I then knew my mom had been telling Charlie about what I liked. They planned this. I then got up and walked out of my bedroom and into the bathroom. I looked around, just to check. But there was none.  I sighed, realizing I'd have to go out and buy tampons later. I was having a heavy flow.

I rubbed my hand over my face and walked back into my bedroom. A yelp escaped my lips as I saw Charlie putting my bags on my bed. I got scared.

"Sorry." Charlie cleared his throat awkwardly and left the room. I raised my eyebrows and sighed as he left. I hate when people don't close the door. I walked over and shut it carefully, coming back over and started unpacking.

After all of my belongings were packed and my stuff were in the right places, I grabbed my laptop and opened it up.

I lay back on the bed and opened up Twitter. I was just scrolling through, liking and retweeting, when a message popped on the screen. I was curious so I clicked on it. It was simple.

Hey, what's up?

I didn't recognise the name, Edward Cullen, so I ignored it...Until another popped up. 

E: I know you don't know me but I actually live across the street from you. You are going to be in the same school as me. Forks High.

I scrunched up my face as I responded quickly.

B: Oh, hi then! How are you and how do you know my Twitter?

I hit send and waited for his answer, as I waited, I clicked on his profile and my jaw fell open. Holy shit he was a hottie! I scrolled eagerly through his pictures and my eyes feasted on him. Why would he be talking to me? Me? An ugly, plain, flat chested brunette. Maybe he was just being friendly.

His name came up again and I immediately clicked on it.

E: I'm doing quite well, a little bored. I know your Twitter because it came up in the 'People Near You'. I was thinking maybe we could go to Starbucks? Get to know each other?

I read the message and nearly squealed. A hot boy was basically asking me out. Score!

B: Can you come over to mine? I don't want to drive in Charlie's cruiser.

E: Yeah, of course. Give me a sec to change.

I sent him a thumbs up emoji and closed the laptop. I leaped off my bed and changed my clothes, this was basically a date. Maybe Forks Won't Be too bad.