|CHAPTER 18|

It seems like just yesterday that I was on 5k reads, and now I have over 9k reads! You guys are the absolute best!

Nevertheless, if you are new here, don't forget to vote, comment, promote and share...

Special shout out to the these people!

lashanti0502

 mimo05wairimu 

 Nolwazi_18 

 AnuoluwaDarasimi

SylarKnight

SnowFever

Obiknle1

msunderstood80

If I forgot anyone else, I am so sorry! Please let me know by Direct Message!

For the people above: You guys are the absolute best! Thanks for the votes! Thanks for supporting my book! Thank you for being you! Love y'all! <3

*

***NOT EDITED***

The time slowly ticked down, and Mr.Collins quickly went over some things with me before finally starting, "Whatever you do don't talk, unless I permit you too."

I nodded and took a deep breath before the number flashed again and again and again.

3

2

1

The conference had started.

*

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Annual C-E-O Conference, please take this time to introduce yourself in the chat panel so we can display it on the board, and so we can start with this meeting. Remember, time is money!"

The spokesperson had finished and Mr. Collins was already typing out his reply.

I looked out the window and saw that the sky was getting dark, and a deep blue looking back at me.

It shimmered for a moment before I saw a huge wave splash out.

We must be over the Atlantic Ocean.

I returned my attention to the computer that Mr.Collins situated in his hands. His hands flew across the keyboard, typing letters rapidly, and then suddenly he paused.

His hands hit the backspace key before typing again, this time much slower. I tried to lean closer to get a quick glance of what he was typing but he abruptly stopped typing and shot me a glare.

I tried to play it off by coughing, covering my mouth with my hand to hide my laughter. Suddenly, spit lodged in my throat and I started choking, spit flying into my hand and my eyes watering up.

I heard a shuffle of movements before a water bottle was in my line of sight and was pushed into my hands.

"T-Thanks." I croaked out, my mouth sore.