|CHAPTER 24|

***NOT EDITED***

*

[RECAP]:

"Ok look, I'm sorry I shouldn't have said what I said." He looked almost desperate now, sad even. But I didn't care, I would rather sooner leave than to stay one more minute with him.

So I calmly walked up to him until we were eye level, and said:

"Fuck you."

He flinched, and I took the opportunity to walk past him and climb back down the stairs of the plane.

Surprisingly as I was leaving, I ran into Jeff, who was parked outside the plane. With one look at my face he reached inside the car and pulled something out.

"Here. If you ever need anything, or someone to talk to, call me." He handed me a card with his number on it.

"Thanks Jeff. I will." With a small salute I walked past him and back into the stuffy airport.

And that's when the tears fell.

*

Luckily, after the horrible encounter with Mr. Collins, I was able to find a plane with one empty seat open. After purchasing the seat on the plane, I was allowed to board, and I immediately felt everyone's eye on me, along with a few sympathetic glances at me.

I hurriedly dragged my luggage to my assigned seat, spotting someone already sitting in the aisle. As I got closer, I realized it was a man.

I mumbled quietly, "Excuse me," and opened the overhead bin to put my luggage inside, struggling a little bit, I shifted a bit closer to the man, who was quite good looking but still did not get out of his seat. He simply moved his legs away from me, allowing me to get a bit closer.

I heaved my heavy luggage above me, but my legs buckled under the pressure, forcing me to miss the overhead bin, and instead drop out of my hands and into my seat and nearly, very nearly hitting the guy on the head.

"Jesus Christ," I heard him say before he awkwardly tried to stand in the small space, while he reached around me to grab the luggage and finally hoist it into the overhead bin. Only then did I realize how firmly he was pressed up against my back until he had moved away.

I quickly shoved myself into the seat, my face flaming, and shoved my earphones into my ear.

And then I went to sleep.

*

"Hey."

"Hello?"

I ignored the person, shutting my eyes tightly.

I heard a loud sigh before something soft brushed against my face. I immediately flinched and opened my eyes to see the man holding a tissue in his hands.

"You were crying." He stated, his eyebrows creasing.

I touched my face and did indeed found tears around my eyes. Embarrassed, I hastily jumped up from my seat and quickly excused myself to the restroom.

I immediately went to the sink and splashed some water on my face. Only to feel tears pool around my eyes again.

"Hey."

I looked up just in time to see the guy coming inside the restroom and closing it behind him. He raised his hands in a surrender position noticing my weird look.

"You were crying." He said as if that could explain everything.

This time I broke down, cradling my arms around myself, and using my hair to cover my face. The next thing I knew, he had his arms around me, before asking for my permission, and in my distress, of course I said yes, and he then rested his chin rested on top of my head.