Chap 5!!!!

CHAPTER 5

CHRIS POV

After I saw Gabbi run out like that....... I knew I was wrong. " Why the fuck did you say that " I whispered to myself as I was driving Kae home. " What was that " she said smiling which made me get annoyed. I sighed. " Nothing " I kinda mumbled. I dropped Kae off and got out to open the door for her. When she got out... I guess she saw how sad I was. " Look babe, it was for the best, now I can have you all to myself " she said with a smirk. She came in for a kiss and I blocked her and just kissed her on the forehead. I got back in the car with Gabbi still on my mind. When I got to my place, I tried calling her about 20 times... but it kept going to voicemail.

GABRIELLE POV

I woke up that next morning with my eyes burning like hell. They were all red and puffed. I realized that I still had on the clothes from yesterday that had a little spot of blood on it. That made me remember what all went down yesterday. Tears came back into my eyes but I pushed them away. " Dont cry over this nigga " I said to myself. But really I thought.. can my life be any worse.

I looked over to my phone and noticed I had 30 missed calls and 7 voicemails. " What the hell " I said. I looked at my calls first and of course most of them was from Chris. I just rolled my eyes and kept scrolling. Then I saw that my little brother called 10 times. This might have been an emergency because he wouldnt call this much unless he wanted something. I quickly checked my voicemails and skipped through the ones that belonged to Chris. Then I saw two or three from my brother. When I started listening to it....... he sounded calm...................... AT FIRST....

"Hey big sis.... just checkin up on you, anyway I wanted to ask yo-----" he said as he was being cut off by something.

When I heard him stop talking... my smile turned into a concernd face.

" MOM..... MOM wake up..... wake up...... OH MY GOSH " he cried as the voicemail ended.

" Omg " I said as tears came back to my eyes and I was covering my mouth.

I began listening to the other ones but hesitated before I pressed it.

" Gabbi.... mom has passed out and she isnt breathing and I'm like soo scared as hell... pick up the phone I NEED YOU " he cried.

After I heard that I dropped my phone on the bed and tears came rolling down my cheek. " Oh no " I said to myself. I quickly got up... threw on some clothes, grabbed my phone and headed out the door with no thought in my head of locking it. I rushed to my car..... and drove all the way back to Georgia.

Now that I think about it.... mom has had some health issues before. When my dad died 3 years ago... she wasnt eating, sleeping, or drinking.... and she passed out of dehydration but the doctors said it was the worse dehydration case they ever had. So after that she was diagnosed with some type of illness. So I was always on her about taking her pills and stuff. But what made her collapse this time is whats making me worried. I really felt bad for my brother cause I knew he couldnt do much.... he was only 10 going on eleven. But I knew if anything happened to her, then I had to be strong for him.

* 5 hours later *

I got to the hospital that I knew they were gonna be at... and quickly turned the corner where the waiting room was. When I saw my brother...... we looked at each other then he rushed into my arms and busted out crying. " I missed you, I couldnt do this alone " he said. " Its ok, I'm here now " I said looking into his eyes.

CHRIS POV

When I woke up that morning...... all that was in my mind was Gabrielle non-stop. I kept getting irritated on how her name kept replaying in my head. I had enough f this ignoring thing so I decided to just go over her house and see her. I got dressed... looking good as always, grabbed my keys and phone then left. When I got to her apartment.... I knocked on the door and no one answered. I kept knocking and still I got no answer. I slowly turned the knob on the door and suddenly... it opened. " Wow she forgot to lock it again " I said in my mind. " Gabbi!!! " I said calling her name, but no one answered. I looked all over the apartment for her. But she was no where to be found. Right then I decided to text her.