Chapter 10!!!

Gabrielle POV

Today's the day!! It's the day if our party! I have to admit I'm soo excited! I can't wait to see my friends, family, n I DEFINITELY can't wait to hear the song that Chris made me. But we have been going good these few days... I really hope nothing messes up!

I made sure I woke up extra early this Morning so I can go get my hair, nails and feet done...n also pick up my dress from the shop. I was kinda excited to go to the salon even though I haven't been there in a while. But I swear they like family. I feel so good when I talk to them.

I drove to the salon and when I got there it wasn't really that full so that was good. I walked in there and was greeted by screams coming. from every direction! "GABBIIIII OMG OMG" my hair stylist Christina screamed. "Oh my God is that my girl Gabbi I see? Girl u look goooddd! And u glowing Uh Oh who u getting the D from? " my other hairstylist Ray said. And YES u guys...yes he is gay.. haha but it's kool with me cause he is funny as hell! "Hi guyss! Omgg I missed u so much! Especially u Ray! " I said embracing them in a hug. "It's good to see you too boo! Now sit sit sit...we have to talk about some things" she said patting my shoulders to sit. After she said that I heard some "ooohh's going around the room which made me giggle. "Sooo I heaaarrdd u with the famous Chris Brown now, eh? " She said making her Spanish accent come out. Everybody nearly jumped out their seats screaming "Omgg " or "I lovee himm " or "Get it giirrl " ...it made me blush before I answered. "Calm down u guysss... were just bestfriends.. or maybe something more " I mumbled but loud enough for them to hear. "I KNEW IT! I KNEW SHE WAS GETTING THE D FROM SOMEBODY! " Ray said jumping up and down. "Now let me ask you something " he said turning serious. "Is he packing down there? " he said with his eyebrow raised.. I blushed with embarassment while looking around and seeing everyone was waiting for an answer... "Well? " Christina said breaking the silence. I sighed before answering "Y- Yes " I said looking down blushing. "Daaaaaaaammmnn" was all I heard. And then Ray walked towards me with his card in his hand giving it to me. "Well then.....tell him to give me a call" he said with a wink making every bust out in laughter!

_____2-3 hours later________

I was finally done with my hair n I must say I looked TO DIE FOR! Christina never fails! I gave everyone hugs and headed out... I went to go get my nails done and go pick up my dress. Then I was on my way home. Once I got there I saw that Chris was already here. I walked in on him sitting on the couch watching cartoons. I swear this dude is OBSESSED with them. He didn't even notice I came in. I snuck up behind him and put my hands on his shoulders which scared TF out of him. He jumped up with this scared look on his face which made me cry of laughter!!!!

Chris: "Gabbiiiii that wasn't funny! I almost shitted on myself "

Me: *trying to catch her breath* Hahaha I'm s-sorry hahaha that shit was hillarious!

Chris: *makes puppy dog face* Yea yea yea *walks away dramatically *

Me: Nooo Chrissy Pooh! Come back! *runs and jumps on his back*

Chris: Oh so u wanna play that game? *starts running around the living room fast! *

Me: Nooo Chris I'm scareeeddd your tall asfffff!

Chris: *puts you down* yea that's what I thought! *takes a good look at me* We'll you look pretty my love!

Me: Well Thank you! :) Well I'm about to get ready soo be right baacckk!

Chris: Yeah u go do that.. u know it takes you a whole day to get ready!

I turned around and flicked him off before walking off. "Anytime babygirl, Anytiiimmmee " he said yelling in my room. "Shutuppp " I yelled back.

( skip getting ready )

We were on our way to the club and I was BEYOND excited! Chris kept taking his eyes off the road and looking at me.. maybe it was because I was cheesing so hard. "Girl can you stop smiling, I feel like your jaws are about to break " I laughed and just downed my smile a lil bit.

We finally got there n it was already packed with friends and family! We got out the car and was about to walk in but Chris stopped me and pulled me somewhere. "Chris what are yo --" I got cut off by him kissing my neck exactly where my weak spot is. Once I softly moaned I felt him smirk on my neck.. he backed me into a wall and kissed me passionately then kissing up my jawline to my ear and whispering something. " I want you " he said in the most sexiest voice ever. But I couldn't give in! At least not now. "Chris really? Right NOW? " I said gesturing around the area. "Come onnn please! " He begged rubbing his hands down my waist to my butt giving it a squeeze while lifting me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He started kissing my neck again not giving me a chance to answer . I was so busy enjoying the pleasure I didn't realize he already pulled my lace panties to the side. "Chris n-- Mmmm! " I moaned as he played with my clit. After he was done I was IMMEDIATELY turned on. "Chris I want you " I moaned. "Is that so" he whispered. I quickly nodded only to be put on the ground by him and he was just dying of laughter! Like wtf is so funny? " What's so funny Chris? " He was laughing so hard he could barely get his words out! " You *laughs * should have *laughs* seen your Face!" I was still confused. "What are you talking about?"

"Haha I was just messing with u girl... it was just to tease the fuck out of you and IT WORKED " He said trying not to laugh. I was beyond mad cuz he really messed with my feelings but it's kool... he wants to play that game? I'll show him how it's played.

"So u think this is funny" I said walking to him. He stopped laughing and looked at me curiously. Once I got close to him I nodded and said "It's okay.. *pulls his head down to your lips and whispers * Cuz I can play this game also and I always win" I said seductively in his ear then biting it then walking a way purposely swaying my hips.

He doesn't even know what he got himself into. ;)

OMG U GUYS I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG AND IK U GUYS PROLLY HATE ME AND I UNDERSTAND! BUT IM GONNA MAKE IT UP TO YOU! ONCE AGAIN I'M SORRYY!

- Reese

PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!